11: one of them

Just like that I was Jeff’s girlfriend and so called Creepy pasta. I have no idea what made you became one but I felt like I fit in. I was sitting in the living room so called area eating s’mores. I had a massive headache where my eye should be, but I was slowly getting use to it.

“Hey.” I looked up to see who had said that and it was a little girl, wonder why she was here I mean despite the fact that she was covered in blood she looked utterly normal.

“Hi.”

“What are you doing?”

“Eating want a piece.” She smiled and nodded and I took off a chunk of the S’mores and handed it to her. She smiled and took a bite. “What’s…” I look over at her teddy bear and it head moved eyeing me. No I was seeing things that teddy bear didn’t move, not on its own. “What’s your name?” I asked her.

“My name is Sally and this is my teddy bear Charlie.” I looked at her Teddy bear and it waved. I gasped. “Don’t worry me and Charlie like you, we won’t hurt you.” I looked at her and then the teddy bear. I nodded. “What happened to your eye?”  I looked down and said.

“Uh….Jeff took it out.”

“Why, Jeff is so mean I don’t know why you like him.” I giggled. There were actually too many reasons to list.

“To help me I guess.”

“With what.”

“Not sure.” She smiled and finished her s’mores. She stood up and waved goodbye, and so did Charlie. She seemed sweet. I got up and headed to Jeff’s room. Once there I knocked on his door. He opened his door sighing.

“Yes?”

“Question, why did you pull out my eye?” with that all I got was Laughter.