Better Now. (Stan x reader x Kyle.)

(Y/N) POV

    I stood there looking in the mirror. Tears streaming down my face. Stan left me all for his slutty ex, Wendy. What did he even see in her? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not good enough? I hope he is better now that I'm not around.  I wiped my tears, and got dressed.

  Once done, I grabbed my bag, and walked down stairs

  Once done, I grabbed my bag, and walked down stairs. I grabbed a muffin then walked out the door. As I was eating my muffin I heard foot steps getting closer to me as I walked down the sidewalk. I turned, and saw Kyle. He smiled sadly at me. I rolled my eyes, and look back in front of me.

   "(Y/n), I'm sorry for what Stan did, but you don't have to be a bitch to the rest of us!" Kyle said grabbing my arm. I quickly yanked out of his grasp, and turned to him.

   "You have no idea how many times I have been threatened to stay away from you guys. It's not like I want to." I said glaring hard at him. His green eyes widened at my statement.

   "What do you mean threatened?" Kyle asked in a small voice.

    "Wendy calms she is threatened by my friendship with the rest of you guys. So the whole time I was talking to the rest of you after Stan left me, she was 'threatened', because she thinks that I'll tell you guys why she wanted to get back with Stan." I said.

   "Why did she want to get back with Stan?" Kyle asked. My eyes widened.  Ah shit I let it sl-wait maybe he can help me with this.

   "She said she wanted to get back with him, because she didn't like seeing him happy. She would rather see him suffer like she had to the first time they dated." I said we made it to the bus stop, and we were the only ones there.

   "I really don't see why he likes her." I said kicking the ground softly.

   "Wanna make him jealous?" Kyle asked. I nodded. Stan walked up to us holding Wendy's hand. Kyle, before they made it to us, wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

   "So (Y/n) what are you doing tonight?" Kyle asked looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

  "Play along." He whispered in my ear quickly.

   "Nothing much, why do you ask?"

    "Wanna hang out later at my place?"

    "I'd love to."

   Kyle looked at me, then pointed at Stan and Wendy. Wendy looked happy slightly, and Stan looked pissed. HA like he actually cares.  The bus pulled up, and we climbed on. I sat near the back, and Kyle sat with me. Stan and Wendy sat on the seat beside us.

   "When we walk into school, hold my hand." Kyle said.

   "Why? "

    "You wanna make him jealous, don't you? "

    "Yeah."

   "Then do it."

   The bus came to a stop at our school, and we all climbed off. I grab Kyle's hand (with a slight blush), and interlocked our fingers. I heard a growl, and saw Stan dragging Wendy away from us. I looked up at Kyle blushing to see him smiling down at me.

   "K-Kyle?" I asked looking into his green eyes.

   "Yes?" He asked leaning closer.

    "What are yo-" I was cut on by his lips on mine. I kissed back with a bright blush. We pulled away, and I saw Kyle's face was bright too.

   "(Y/n), I know this is bad timing, but.....will you be my girlfriend?" Kyle asked rubbing the back of his neck.

   "I'd love to." I said then kissed his cheek. We walked to class hand in hand, and saw Stan sitting at his desk crying.

   "Stan, what's wrong?" Kyle asked letting go of my hand, and walking over to Stan.

    "W-Wendy saw how you guys were making me jealous. A-And she started yelling at me. Th-then she broke up with me!" Stan cried. I cringed, I never liked it when he cried. I walked up, and patted his shoulder. He placed his hand on top of mine even though he was crying into his other hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   At lunch I sat beside Kyle. He kept on smiling at me, or grabbing my hand from time to time.

   "Why do you keep doing that?!" Cartman asked looking descusted.

   "Can I not be affectionate with my girlfriend?" Kyle asked.

    "Girlfriend?!" The other three yelled in unison. I blushed, looked down, and nodded slightly.

    "Dude, it's not cool to date your best friend's exes!" Stan said glaring at Kyle.

   "Why do you care? You didn't like me any way!" I shot back at him. He looked at me hurt for a minute.

   "W-why would you think that?" He asked his voice soft.

    "If you cared for me, you wouldn't have left me for Wendy!" I said slamming my fist on the table. Kyle grabbed my hand, and started running his thumb over my knuckles. I smiled up at him, and lent my head on his shoulder.

   "I-I have to go." Stan said, and ran off. I shrugged, and stayed resting against Kyle. Things are gonna be different I bet you.

I'm gonna make a part two to
This. Not sure if it will be good though.
Nancy out ~♥