Chapter 4

Hello guys!I need name suggestions..what should I call you guys?

Well this story is no longer on hold and I changed the description a bit..I'll make a better cover once I get onto my computer since im on my netbook right now.Anyways thanks for reading!

"Okay what the hell is going on between you too?!" Harry asked breaking into mine and Zayn's argument.

"Joey is being a bitch." Zayn simply said.

"ZAYN!!" Louis screamed at him.

"You know what,I absolutely cannot believe you Zayn!Do you not realize how much you hurt me?!" I shouted.

"There's no way in hell that I hurt you!I don't even know who you are!" He shouted back.That's it.He has no idea.

"Z-zayn..I just..you are unbelievable.Fuck you Zayn."I whispered and ran back into my room.

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

"WHAT THE HELL ZAYN!?" Louis screamed at him.

"Well it's not my fault!Who does she think she is storming into our lives and breaking me and Kim up!I don't even know her and ugh!" Zayn rambled on.

"She's hiding something,I know it." I said.

"You noticed too?" Louis asked.

"Yeah,except I don't know what it is..We have got to find out for the sake of everyone."

"Me and Liam are on Zayn's side,we agree with him.Sorry bro." Niall spoke up.

"Im with Harry and Joey." Louis jumped to my side.

"I'll go talk to her." Louis simply said and jumped up the stairs.

~JOEY'S P.O.V!

"Knock knock!" I heard a voice on the other side of the door.

"Go away!" I mumbled into my pillow.But of course,who ever it was didn't listen and waltzed right into my room.

"What's going on between you and Zayn?" I realized it was Louis.

"Nothing." 

 "I know you're lying Joey.Just tell me,I won't tell anyone." He begged.

After a couple minutes of begging I finally gave in.

"Fine,Zayn was my-" I got cut off my Harry shouting.

"JOEY!SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" 

"I'll tell you later,okay?" Louis nodded.

I ran down the stairs passed the boys,who of course shot me glares and I saw Harry who was standing by the door.I opened the door and there stood my best friend. "MICHELLE!" I screamed as I gave her the tightest hug ever. 

"I missed you so much." She mumbled into my shoulder.If your wondering,then I've already told Michelle everything that has happened.Why would he forgot me?He has changed so much since before X-Factor I can't even believe it.

"Tell me everything okay?But first introduce me." She smirked.I sighed.

"Okay,here's my brother Harry." I pointed to him as she hugged him."Next there's Louis" She hugged him too.

"I'm Niall!"

"I'm Liam!" She hugged each one of them.

"Michelle!" Zayn walked up to hug her,she stepped back. "Don't even think about it." She warned.

"I thought we were best friends?" He pouted.He looks so adorable..No stop it Joey,you hate him.Do I? "Wait,how do you guys know eachother?" Zayn shot a disgusted look at me.

"Exactly,were." She ignored the last part amd grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

"That Joey chick probably talked her into hating me." I heard Zayn mutter before Michelle dragged me into my room.I turned around and quickly glared at him.We ran up the stairs and into my room.She slammed the door behind us and collapsed on the bed.

"Who does he think he is?" She sneered.I burst out into tears.I've been doing alot of this lately.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Should we..?" I turned to my best friend.

"We should." He smirked.

We quietly tip toed up the stairs and to Joey's door.I really need to know whats going on between Zayn and Joey,as a brother and best friend.We pressed our ears against her door and listened carefully.I heard sobbing.

"Joey?" I mouthed to Louis.He just nodded.

"It's alright hun,he's just a dick." I heard Michelle.

"Why?Why me..we used to be so happy!It's not fair!" Joey screamed. "Then he just forgets!He throws it all out!Everything that we had..for a new girl.." Then she whispers something that I can't make out.

"What are they talking about?" Louis fails to whisper.Next thing we know,the door opens and we fall into the room.I look up to see Michelle staring at us and Joey sitting against the head board of her bed.

What did you guys think?Sorry its so short,I'll defiantly make it longer next time!

Why do you think Zayn doesn't remember Joey?Comment:)

I'll update once I get to 5 votes!