Chapter 8 (Part 2)

When me, Ashton and Grace finish explaining everything to Lexi, she is fully caught up in what happened, and what might happen if he hasn't been taking his meds.

Luke always got very aggressive when he didn't take his medicine, And that's the only thing we are scared of at the moment. Hes not a bad person, its just that whatever he sees, is not good at all.

I turn to Grace and ask, "How long do you think he will be back for?"

She looks over at me and starts chewing at her bottom lip. "I heard that he was staying. Like for awhile"

I sigh, and sit down on the couch next to Lexi. We called Harry and he came over before we explained everything, so we wouldn't have to explain it a second time.

Lexi starts talking to Ashton about all of this, and my phone buzzes. I look around and everyone looks at me. I slowly pull my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. I have a text from an unknown number

''Unknown number: Hi Lauren. I called your mom. she gave me your number. She didn't know who I was. I said I was an old friend of yours. Meet me tonight at that cute little coffee shop next to the movie theater. Xx - Luke"

I slowly look up, and see everyone looking at me. I hand Ashton my phone and he reads it. He looks back up to me, and Harry takes the phone out of Ashtons hands.

He finishes reading it and says "You're not going"

I grab my phone out of Harry's hand and say "Actually... I am going"

Lexi gasps, and Ashton starts shaking his no. "No no no no no. You're not going Lauren."

I turn on my phone again, and text him back. "What time?"

Lexi sucks in a breath, so I know she saw what I said. "I'm going"

"Lauren you don't know if its safe" Lexi says.

"If you're going, I'm going with you" Harry says.

"I agree with Harry" Grace says

My head snaps over to him and Grace, and I shake my head no. "No. You're not going. No way Harry."

"I'll be in the coffee shop. he wont even know I'm there. I'll leave fifteen minutes before you, so if anything happens I'll be there" Harry says.

Before I can reply to Harry, my phone buzzes. I look at Ashton and slowly grab my phone again. I turn on my phone, and read the text.

''Luke: Meet me at six"

I look at the time, and its five. I have an hour. "I have to be there at six" I say to everyone.

Lexi and Ashton sigh, and Harry gets up and walks over to the door. "I'll see you there"

I nod and he leaves. I stand up as well and say "Well I better go get ready"

They both nod, and I walk over to the door. I open it but Ashton calls me back. "Lauren?" He says.

I turn around and say "Yeah?"

He sighs and says "Be careful. Please."

I smile a little at him and say "I will". I look over at Lexi, and I smile at her. I turn back around and go into my apartment to get ready.

------

I leave at about Five Forty Five, because it takes about fifteen minutes to get there. I get into my car and start the drive to the coffee shop.

It took a few more minutes than I thought to get there, but I finally find it and pull into a parking space. I get out of my car and I see Harry inside drinking some coffee. He spots me, and smiles a little. I return it and walk up in front of the building, because Luke told me to wait outside.

I grab my phone to check the time, but before I can do that, a voice comes from behind me, and I freeze.

"Hello Lauren"

--------------

Authors Note: And that was part 2!!! How did you like it?

And Lexi thank you for being to patient with me and my writing schedule. I know I dont update as much as I should.

Hopefully part 3 will be up within the next few days. And yeaaahhh.

Have a nice day (: