Chapter 7

-Lauren's POV-

When I wake up in the morning i see Lexi and Grace are still asleep, so I grab my laptop to see if our video has any views yet.  I try logging into YouTube but it doesn't work. I try again, and again, and again, and it still doesn't work. It won't even let me refresh anything. I go to where it says 'help' so I click that, and a number pops up. Probably a YouTube number. I decide to call it so that if this happens again I'll know what to do. I go into the kitchen and grab my phone, and dial the number I found.

"Hello, this is the YouTube operator, how may we help you?" The person on the phone asks.

"Hi, um I've been trying to log into my YouTube account and something keeps going wrong." I say and sit on the couch.

''Are you entering everything right?" They ask. "Username, password?"

''Yes.'' I say.

"Okay, do you want me to tell you over then phone, or do you want me to send someone to your house so if it happens again, you will know how to fix it?'' They ask. I consider this for a moment, and when I think I know, I tell her.

"Can you send someone over?" I ask.

"Yes. You'll just have to give me your address.'' I give them my address, and soon hang up the phone. A few minutes later Lexi and Grace wake up.

"Did you look at YouTube yet?'' Grace asks. I look over at her and shake my head.

''No. It wouldn't work so I called YouTube, and someone is coming over to look at it.'' I sigh. She nods and gets up to go to the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee.  I get three bowls down for us, and get out the cereal.

After eating, I go into my room to get ready for the day. I choose light skinny jeans, and a loose gray shirt.  I go back into the living room to see the other girls are dressed as well. I'm about to speak, but there a knock at the door. I go over to answer it, and its Calum. Wearing a hat that says 'YouTube'. I hold in a laugh.

''So, now you're Calum from YouTube?" I ask.

He laughs and says, ''Yep.''

I laugh and open the door wider so he can come in. ''So your YouTube isn't working?'' He asks.

''Nope,'' I answer. I go over to the couch and he sits down next to me. I turn on my laptop, and try to sign into my account again. It doesn't work. Calum slides the laptop over to him, and begins working his magic.. Hopefully. He turns the laptop back to me, and he's logged into my account. ''How did you do that?' I ask. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders. We get up from the couch, and I walk him to the door. He opens the door, and steps out. ''Well. Thank you.'' I say.

''No problem. And if it happens again here's my number.'' He says, giving me a piece of paper.

I take it and say, ''Alright.''

He smiles. ''Well. Have a good day.''

''Yeah, you too.'' I say with a small smile. I put his number in my pocket and close the door.

I turn around and grace yells, ''Lauren come here!" I go over to the couch and sit next to Lexi. She slides the laptop over to me, and I look at it. My eyes go wide once I see what they were looking at. It has a lot of views, likes, and comments. More then I would ever think. I go over to my stereo and turn the music up loud, but not to loud. We all start doing crazy dance moves, and dancing with each other. I'm about to say something, but I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to the door and open it, to see Harry and Ashton. Lexi comes running over, and I let the boys in. ''Hi,'' Harry says. Lexi hugs Ashton.