eleven

"Hi." She smiled widely, a small laugh escaping her.
She held Everly to her front, still watching me.
I was frozen. She looked perfect.
A bird printed dress with a brown belt around her waist and short brown gladiator sandals.
"Sorry Olivia, you might have broken Beth." Anna joked, while shaking me.
"Sorry." I said, blushing.
Olivia set Everly down and tucked hair behind her ear.
I got nervous.
"Calm down." Anna whispered in my ear, while gripping my shoulders.
"You look good." I blushed deeper.
"Thank you." She stepped closer, so Anna could close the door.
"Well, Everly and I have a date of our own. We're also going to see a movie, so you just enjoy yourself. Do not worry about Ev." Anna smiled.
"Okay. Be good, E.K.." I spoke to Everly.
"Love you. Be safe." Anna hugged me.
"Love you." I hugged her back.
"Take care of her." Anna pointed at Olivia as she opened the door to leave with my baby.
The door closed and Olivia looked at me, then asked "E.K.?"
"Huh?" I asked.
"What does it mean?" She asked.
"Everly Kate. It's just her initials. E.K. was Anna's doing. Kate is actually Anna's middle name as well." I explained.
"That's cute. You named her after Anna?" She asked genuinely.
"Yeah, I know some people don't like naming kids after someone, but Anna isn't just someone." I shrugged.
"I was actually named after someone. Not as cute as yours, but my mom didn't know what to name me, but she hated the name Olivia, which is my dad's older sister's name, and my dad was trying to push it on her. I went almost three days without a name, then my mom caved. She got to choose my middle name though." She smiled.
"What is it?" I asked.
Olivia Baker is such a sophisticated name, I can't imagine her middle name is anything short of that.
"Ruth. After my mom's mom." She said.
"That's cute!" I smiled.
"I kind of hate it. What's your middle name, Annabeth?" She smirked.
"Wait— how? Oh." I shook my head. I forget she has my legal name down on roll for class.
Her fingers danced along my arms, causing bumps to rise.
"Rose." I told her.
"Why do you get even more perfect everytime I see you?" She looked into my eyes.
I parted my lips to speak, but didn't have anything to say. It blows my mind that she thinks I'm even remotely pretty when she looks the way she does.
She placed her hands on my neck and looked into my eyes. Her thumb ran over my skin soothingly.
"Can I kiss you?" She whispered.
I nodded in response and in milliseconds, I felt her lips over mine. I melted into her. She's always so gentle with me. It makes me feel safe. She's not like him.
Her thumbs rubbed my jaw and she pulled away smiling.
"You ready?" She asked.
"Sure." I smiled.
I grabbed my keys and my wallet and followed her to her car, then we drove around for a while, ending at a house.
"Okay, I knew I said we would go get dinner, but I actually wanted to cook for you. Is that okay?" She looked at me as she put her car in park.
"Okay." I nodded excitedly.
"Like I said you only get more and more perfect." She smiled, turning the car off.
She held her hand out to me from the driver's side and I happily took it.
"Hope you like pasta, because my best dish is Penne alla Vodka." She raised her eyebrows repeatedly at me.
"I've never had that, actually." I told her as she unlocked the door.
She turned the lights on and turned back towards me "If you want to make yourself comfortable wherever, you're more than welcome to."
Her hand left mine and she disappeared.
It's a one-story house. I debated on looking around, but decided to just follow Olivia into the kitchen.
She set everything out, then turned, and jumped when she saw me.
"You're so quiet." She sighed.
"Sorry." I apologized.
"Are you okay?" She sounded concerned.
I nodded in response.
She smiled slightly and came toward me.
Her arms hung on my shoulders.
I think it's sweet that she wants to get me away from Everly and Anna, but I also wonder how often she thinks this will happen. I was so excited to go tonight, go anywhere with her, but now that I'm here all I want to do is share it with my Ev. I am not gone from her very often. In fact, I don't think I've ever been away for anything other than school or work. But now, I've already planned to go to some fancy work event for Olivia.
Oh my god. I'm self-sabotaging. I really like Olivia. Everly really likes Olivia. Olivia is good. She's good for me and Ev.
I shook my head to forget the crazy thoughts and smiled at Olivia.
"You miss Everly, huh?" She asked.
"Well— Yeah, of course. I miss her everytime I leave her, but also no— I really enjoy being with you." I told her.
"I wanted to spend time with you. Just you, because—" she stopped and looked away.
"You what?" I questioned, confused by her behavior.
"The first thing that was going to come out of my mouth was that I want to be able to have sex with you without having to worry about your baby seeing, then I realized that I totally said that we wouldn't rush anything and I told myself that this wasn't all about sex, because you're not all about sex." She sighed, leaning her hip against one of the counters.
I didn't respond at first. On one hand, I'm happy she isn't rushing me. I know she wants sex. And I do as well, but I'm not consciously ready for total nudity and just regular sex. With Everly's dad, it was when he wanted. We were on his need schedule. I feel that she's different. I feel it in my bones that she's the one. My one. On the other hand, I just didn't take into consideration that she too has needs.
I looked up at her and smirked.
"We can be about sex." I nodded.
Her chest rose a little and fell.
"But I want you to know that I genuinely care for you. Like I'm not here just to have sex with you. I want you in every way. And I want your family." She gave a disclaimer.
"Shh—" I shook my head and leaned against her, while attaching my lips to hers. My leg slipped between hers and her hands held my face.
My hands roamed her hips, before traveling down and finding the ending of her dress. I lifted it and pulled my hips back, just enough to let the fabric expose her underwear and thighs.
I looked down and saw that she had worn lace underwear. She was thin, but her thighs were still full. She is perfect. Perfect face. Perfect hair. Perfect body. Perfect heart.
I reattached our lips and let my hands run across her hips and down the sides of her thighs.
"You want to, right? It's not just 'cause I said all those things, right?" She asked.
"Shh—" I shook my head.
My fingers found the hem of her panties and ran across it.
Her lips detached and her head fell back as I entered her underwear. I kissed along the exposed skin of her neck and my hand started stimulating her.
She let a moan rumble through her throat.
I worked faster and her legs began to give. I held her tightly against me.
Her head rolled around and rested on my shoulder. Her hands trying to find a place to support herself. One around my shoulders and the other behind her on the counter. Her breathing heavy in my ear. Moans laced into her breath.
I began sucking on the base of her neck and almost immediately after I started doing that, she let out scream, then but my shoulder and moaned as her body shook and I felt her pulsing against my fingers. I rubbed her softly to let her down slowly.
"Fuck." She said out of breath, against my shoulder still.
I removed my hand from her panties and laid her dress back out with my other hand.
She lifted her head, still trying to steady her breathing, and smiled at me.
She took my hand that had pleased her and inserted my middle and ring fingers into her mouth.
My mouth fell slightly open in shock.
What am I getting myself into with her?
She slid my fingers out, her lips tightly around them and then ran her tongue between them.
My insides quivered.
She quickly wrapped an arm around my waist and turned me, so now I was against the counter. My hand still in hers. She kissed my fingers and then kissed me again.
She found the button of my jeans and worked her way through and pushed them past my hips. She bit my bottom lip and pulled away slowly letting my lip slide out from her teeth. She is more wild than I thought.
"Hop up." She whispered against my lips. Her hands squeezed my sides and guided me onto the countertop. She pulled my jeans down to my ankles and knelt down on one knee and took off my booties so she could slip my pants all the way off.
I watched her intently.
Once the jeans were off, she kissed the inside of my ankle and worked her way up the inside of my leg. Once she neared the top of my thigh, she quickly pulled my legs towards her, pulling me forward, put my legs on her shoulders, and attached her lips to the spot where my leg joins my hip. Immediately, I gasped and grabbed her hair in my hand.
I heard a slight chuckle escape her mouth as she ran her mouth over my center.
She looked up at me and gently kissed over my underwear.
My breathing was already unsteady and shaky. Her fingers pulled my underwear aside and she began performing on me.
I clenched my jaw in an attempt to keep the noise down, but then she sucked on my and I let out a loud moan.
"Please." I begged her to finish me, my legs already shaking from pleasure.
She inserted a single finger into me and I exploded. I gasped and sat up on the edge of the counter as I met my high.
She moved my underwear back into place and stood up to kiss me.
I pulled her to me and intensified the kiss.
Her leg parted mine and applied pressure between my legs. She removed her lips from mine and kissed my jaw, down my neck, and to my collarbone.
I laid my head on her shoulder and let out a breathy laugh.
"I didn't take you for being a little kinky." I pulled back to look at her.
"A little?" She smirked.
"You're hiding more?" I asked.
"We're taking it slow." Her smirk turned into a tightly smile.
"Should I be scared?" I questioned her, trying to find out more about this.
Her hands gripped my wrists tightly and pressed my hands into the countertop, as she suckled on my neck, then whispered "Not at all."
I felt my insides begging for more from her, but then she released me and turned back to the ingredients she had laid out. She nodded and walked over to the sink to wash her hands.
I am pulled to her. She demands my attention always.
I smirked and walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her, as she jumped. Her wet hands ran along my arms and intertwined with each of mine.
"You ready?" I teased.
"For?" She stopped moving.
I moved my hands and went under her dress to remove her underwear.
I heard a slight laugh come from her and she tried to turn, but I held her in place.
"Just like this." I instructed as my hand explored her again.
"Oh, so you're not so vanilla after all." She was smiling.
I knelt behind her and teased her with a single lick.
"Fuck." I heard her sigh with a moan laced in. She was moving a lot. I heard the water cut off and her body leaned forward.
This was going to be one long, fun, and pleasurable night.