Saving my pretty kitten

(Anti's pov)
I was beyond pissed I heard everything what Wilford has done to her when Google came back we've already made a plan on saving her with a little help from Dark,Light,Glitch,jg (JackGlitch) even though Glitch and jg were kids they still had some power Google told us the place they were in and we went off to get her I'm coming my sweet precious kitten I'll save you I said on my head.

(JG's pov)
We were going to save y/n I always thought of her as a big sister well she is going to be once her and Anti marry. We have finally made it to the place Light opened the door with his powers and we ran in I wanted to cry we I heared y/n's screams if pain I hear Anti growl lowly we then find the room me and Glitch look at Anti he nodded we put are hands on the power box thingy and shut the power off it was pitch black the door opened and we walked In quietly.

(Light's pov)
The two boys shut the power off just as planed luckily I could see in the Dark I walked over to y/n and put my pointy finger to my lips signaling her to keep quiet she nodded she could barely see us but she knew we then hear a big clash and loud giggling sounding much like anti's.

(Glitch's pov)
Me and JG turned the power back on and Wilford was tied to the ground with Anti on top beating him glitching and giggling Dark Took Anti off him Wilford passed out Light got y/n off the table and started healing every wound she had Dark vanished Wilford to hell were he belongs.

(your pov)
I was tired after Light healed me I thanked him quietly to weak to even speak Anti picked me up I nuzzled into him darling I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner but Wilford is getting the worst punishment you could ever have I nodded and yawned Anti kissed my head softly I smiled. He then started to walk home withe in his arms I was half way asleep I had my head listening to his heart beat and yes demons do have a heart if you meet the right one I'm glad I did. I fell asleep right in his arm taking in his earth and comfort.

(dark's pov)
Poor y/n she is so weak from what she had to go through even if light healed her it was still hard for him since she was a demon now Anti picked her up and talked to her y/n either spook really quite or she just nodded or shook her head she fell asleep right away in Anti's arms she needs a lot of rest.

(Anti's pov)
We got home I went strait to bed I changed y/n into a light blue shirt the hung off her shoulder and some sweet pants so she would be comfy I layed her down and got in beside her I was tired from staying up for a whole week trying to find het. I keep her close to my chest not gonna let her go and fell asleep lets just hope the other ego's aren't to loud.

A/n
Sorry if it sucks