oh no...

A/n really quick this is gonna have smut in it this is just a warning if you don't like shut then skip to the next chapter

(your p.o.v.)
Anti was some where I didn't know were he was I was laying in bed whimpering it was so hot there was this sweet smell everywhere in the room I knew what I was in I was in heat it hurt so much I was so needy I wanted Anti I had the door closed some of the ego's asked if I was okay I just gave a slight nod.

(Anti's p.o.v.)
I finally got home after going out from food shopping as soon as I opened the door this sweet smell consumed me. I put the food away and walked to y/n she was in a ball whimpering I crawled onto the bed after remembering there I heard neko's were supposed to be in heat she looked at me whimpering. I kissed her neck she moans softly I smiled I crawled onto her.

(your p.o.v.)
I moaned softly every touch Anti made. I moaned out for Anti to just fuck me all ready I just wanted this over with it hurt so much it was so hot. After Anti teased me he was finally in me it felt really good I had hickeys all over my neck but the could be easily hid I was a moaning mess I got really sensitive when I'm in heat.

(Anti's p.o.v.)
This was my first time having it with y/n name but she wasn't my first to have it with I wish she was though. I felt really sorry for y/n heat sucks y/n moaned out either harder!~ or faster!~ I did as she said.

(time skip cause I can)

(your p.o.v. )
I was tired I curled up into Anti after we got cleaned up and dressed. I purred softly letting my tail wrap around his arm I started slowly falling asleep the last thing I heard and saw was Anti kissing my forehead pulling me close to him then saying night kitten sleep well.

(Anti's p.o.v.)
Me and y/n got cleaned up I put new sheets on the bed and and got dressed so did y/n put on some of my cloths I smiled. We both layed down and cuddles up to each other y/n slowly fell asleep I pulled her close to my chest and kissed her head saying night kitten sleep well. She smiled and purrs against my chest I watched her sleep until I fell asleep y/n's purrs were like a lullaby to me.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry if it sucks.