it all gets better

I and jake went back to the team 10 mainshun to start our lives together.

we were in his 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 IROC (This Porsche sold for $2.2 million, making it one of the most expensive models ever sold. Porsche had to come up with a new design for its winning Porsche, the 917, after racing regulations declared it unsuitable. Due to the changes, Porsche developed the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 IROC in 1974.) and we went back to his house. we were talking about our lives and future together.

we skrrt up the driveway to the houze

people start running out of the door 'Y/N UR BACK OMG UR SAFE'

I STARTED CRYING 

'guys i missed u, thank u for all of ur help adn support'

'its okay y/n... we hate alissa... thank god shes gone.' said erika

Jake rolled his eyes, 'she was awful. she made me think that you hated me. but its okay, we're in love.' he hugged me.

jake was taking a few days from vlofging to help me readjust abck to life in ghe team 10 mainzun. 

we were sitting in the cinema room, cuddling on the so0fa. 

we were warching the notebook

we were warching the notebook. i was cruing bc ryan gosling is so hot. 

'baby, dont cry...'

jake looks at me with concern in his beautiful blue orbs. they shined with the light that came with the tv. tjey were full of love, full of hope, full of ight. notjing would ever separate him from me ever again. not even allissa.

'jake... i need to tell you something.'

'what is it angle?'

'i love u.'

'y/n. i lovwe u toooo.'

we kissed for like 7 hours ;)

*one week later*

jake and i were sat in the big kitchen eating avicado toast and ejj on toest

its so healthy and i finally have a bodie like a victorias secret model. 

jake and i were so in love. although we hadnt had sex bc thats gross.

*y/n... I need to ask u something.'

'sure jake what is it?'

Jake got down on one knee...

'Y/n.... you meen the world to me. i cant believe how much youve changed my life and how much better it is with you in it. you make me laugh, you make me happy. you make me feel loved.

Y/n.... will u marrie me?'

'yes, yes, one thousand time yes!!!!'

this was the happiest i had ever been. 

kake would be mine forever. 

all because of the first c lick.