Chapter 16 - There Is Still A Hero Somewhere In This World

Hey everyone, how are ya, I hope you'll like today's chapter again and I hope you had a good Christmas. Well, I hope you enjoy it so Cya at the bottom.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR BLACK BUTLER, THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS ARE MASASHI KISHIMOTO AND YANA TOBOSO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

(These are headcanons I've made up for this story if you want to ask anything please suggest and I can add some more, also these headcanons may or may not have relevance to the chapter.) My Official Headcanons:

· Kasai's personality is what I would think would match the audience, her random comments, protective of Rouge, not liking Sakura or Sasuke. I don't know just wanted to put that out there.

· Even though Rouge has given multiple items, which contain her blood, that will protect her family when in harm's way, it would not harm her that much. The fact that it drains her life source is still there but saying that she would live forever it would just be ∞ - (However many times they are harmed) and even then it won't be that many since they won't live forever.

· Rouge and Kasai don't know it but if Rouge's neck was cut/sliced she would eventually pass out quicker, it makes her feel incredibly weak and light-headed, so it will take a while to notice. And while that happens Rouge believes it's her being weak, my poor girl. However, if she were strangled it would not have the same effect unless it was another Demon.

· If Rouge gets angry/shouts with anyone in this universe she doesn't use any honorifics, if she has an argument with anyone, she uses -San, a clear sign that you have pissed her off/certainly upset her.

· Rouge has these mini circular devices that when connected they play a lullaby and she sings along to them to help her children sleep.

· Another thing Rouge does is to make shapes with her fire as the children all seem to love that, they're so enchanted by it that she's been learning how to do more tricks with it, just to see the looks on their faces.

****************************************************************************

(Rouge's POV)

These Mission's, the ones where the Hokage would select the available Mission we could complete depending on our skills and level. And Will having made me do all of my Mission with no flaws, but I would have never guessed that they would be such a...

Bore.

There is nothing to do here, this whole day we have had to train and when I mean we I mean everyone else but me. I have had to stay out as everyone else takes part in the activity, how unfair I say. And this is only because I'm 'soooo injured' but if I were to show them that I was capable of the task, like I did this morning, I would be lectured and sent to sit away. I would much rather go on a Mission with Team 8, I'm sure they would let me continue.

But seeing as Will said I could not use my main Death Scythe to fight, I used it as a pole to lean on since I still had to act injured, hopefully, they will let me fight sooner than later, or even do anything.

But alas somehow I had gotten through this day and it was now Midnight, with me having to share a room with Sakura, who was already asleep by now, I was able to write another letter for everyone at home. Still apologising about my lack of response from the previous night and regarding my checkup, Beast had said she wanted me to come back ASAP but kinda understood that it may not be that easy, but did threaten to rush over here if I did not respond again.

As I watch my Dove leave and fly out of sight I start to quietly make my way to my sleeping bag so I would not wake Sakura up. Kasai silently comes out as well so we may snuggle up while Webster is protectively curled on top of my blanket.