chapter 3

Nienke pov.

We're walking to our plane. 'Isn't this amazing, we're really going to America.' I say to Hannah who is walking next to me with a big smile on her face. 

'Yes it definitely is.' She says smiling.

We walk into the plane and we walk to our seats. I let Hannah sit next to the window, I mean it's her present. So Hannah sits down next to the window and I sit down next to her. 

We have to wait another hour before the plane takes off. I put my earphones in and start listening to music. Hannah does the same. 

After a while I'm bored at listening to music and I take my earphones out. I see hannah has already done the same and is reading a book. I look at the clock. Still half an hour to wait. 

Hannah closes her book and we start talking about what we're all going to do in those two weeks. 

Then two boys are walking into the plane, they look kinda weird. I mean they dont look weird, but they are wearing sunglasses and they have a cap on their head. I wonder why they are wearing sunglasses when it's not even sunny. 

Me and hannah look at each other at the same time when we see them. 

'Why are they wearing sunglasses, in a plane, when it's not even sunny.'' Hannah aks.
 'I was wondering the exact same thing.' 

'Maybe they just want to look cool.' Hannah says . 'Yea i think that' s it'. I say to her while I nod my head.

'Wait are they coming to us?' I say then.  'Oh, shuck you're right, hahah I think they have the seats next to us.' Hannah says. 

Hannah pov

'He Nien.' I say, 'If they're going to sit next to us and you say: hi, im nienke and I have one question: Why do you guys wear sunglasses? You get one euro. 

'Whahaha you got to be kidding me, I'm never going to say that for one euro.' She says. 'Alright then I'll give you 5, no wait, I'll buy you dinner tonight.' 

'Hannah, really, why do you always come up with food, you know that's my weak point and I can't say no to that. But still I'm never going to say that.'  I do have a sense of shame, you know.'

'I know but it would be funny though.' The boys were now walking to our direction. When they sit down Nienke looks at me and I already know what's going to happen.

'Hi, i'm Nienke and i have one question, why do you wear sunglasses when you're in a plane?'

The two boys turn their heads and their facial expressions are to weird. I can't hold my laugher and start laughing out very loud. All the people in the plane are probably looking at me right now, but i don't care, this is too funny. Apparently Nienke doesn't have a sense of shame.

Thomas pov. 

Me and Dylan are at the airport and we're already in the plane. We walk to our seats. when we sit down I hear a girl voice next to us saying:

'Hi, I'm Nienke and I have one question, why do you wear sunglasses when you're in a plane?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter, I know it's really bad but I had to update something because it has been almost one month when I uploaded last time. And I'm so sorry for that but it has been a busy month for me with family and school stuff, so I hope you guys can understand.

anyway enjoy the book and let me know what you think of it.
Also if you see any faults just say it so i can correct it:)

x Maartje