Camren - Cold Feet

The music was blasting loud and Lauren was having trouble hearing the girl speaking to her over the phone. She covered her free ear with the other hand because Justin and Dinah were having way too much fun with the speakers. When she saw the incoming call from Ariana, one of Camila's best friend, she simply supposed it was actually her fiancée doing a little check up on her on their separate bachelorette party. Both Camila and Lauren actually wanted a joined bachelorette party, but their friends insisted that they should do it separately before they get married.

"She what?" Lauren laughed a little nervously, thinking that she had heard wrong, but when Ariana repeated again, sounding like she's at the verge of panic, that they couldn't find Camila anywhere, that Camila had left her party and nobody knew about Camila or her wellbeing because she didn't even answer her phone, Lauren had to shake her head a little and wonder if the mix of drinks her friends had shoved down her throat were playing tricks on her.

Lauren heard rustling on the other side of the line, and then she heard Normani, saying the same thing, sounded even more desperate and other girl voices saying things she couldn't really distinguish. Where would Camila be? She was supposed to be at her bachelorette party as well. She was excited about it, Lauren had seen it in her eyes, in the playful cadence of her voice whenever Camila said that her friends wanted to bring strippers, to try and get a reaction out of her, to which Lauren had only kissed her lips and said her friends planned to do just that too. Which wasn't true of course, but Camila had kissed her sweetly and threatened to choke her to death with one of those girls bras if she dared to do that. Why would Camila ever leave her party that she had been looking forward to? It just didn't make any sense.

"I'll see if I can find her," Lauren said quickly, shaking off the hazy high of alcohol. She quickly dialed Camila's number and heard her attempt go straight into voice mail.

Her party was still going strong, every single one of her friends are bit too tipsy for their own good except for Demi (because she had lose a bet and she has to be the designated driver for the night) and Lauren knew she wasn't too far from that too. So she downed a whole bottle of water in one go before making her way towards Justin who was talking to Dinah.

"Yo guys, where's Demi?" Lauren yelled a little bit because of the loud music. Justin looked at her and patted her shoulder offering a drink to her in the middle of a fit of laughter from whatever Dinah had said. Lauren shakes her head, no before yelling again, "Where's Demi? I need the car,"

Dinah signaled towards the bar and Lauren wasn't surprised to see Demi, ignoring the pretty barista who had been ogling her all night. Lauren made her way towards Demi and the barista before glaring at the barista, "She has a girlfriend back home," To which the barista widened her eyes and awkwardly excused herself.

Lauren pulled Demi away from the bar and searched inside her pockets. Justin and Dinah who had followed Lauren along were looking at her weird.

"What are you doing?" Demi asked, and by that moment, Shawn had approached them as well.

"I have to go," Lauren said quickly, finally with the keys in hand.

"Wait why? Today is your day Lauser, we haven't even watch the special show we booked especially for you yet," Dinah said, drapping her arm on Lauren's shoulder while smirking. "Enjoy it,"