Escape

July 6th 3469 - 3:24 am

"Wake up... Hey! Wake up" a voice tells me. I feel like my head just got hit by a truck. Then the truck backed up and ran over my legs, paused, then rolled over my head again.

I open my eyes to find they girl we found at the pier.

"Wha-?"

"Shut it." She hushes me. "I found a way out... Did you know you drool in your sleep? Ugh. Nevermind, I found a way out. All we need you need to do is bend those bars over there.

What bars? Where am I? I look around and see we are in a cell. Moss grew on the gray bricks that made up the walls. There was a damp light on the ceiling. The room felt depressing and moist. We were probably underground, since my nose got kinda clogged up from the air.

I could see what bars she meant. There were to iron bars that were corroded and looked pretty weak compared to the rest.

"I don't think I can do it..." I mumbled weakly. "Besides, who are you? Where's Adam? Where are we?"

"I'm Nicole. Nicole Asburn. And your friend? I assume his name is Adam," she hesitated, "They took him."

"What!? Who!? Why?!" A pressure was building up in my chest. I wanted to hit something. I balled my fists, and walked over to the bars, grabbed them, and bent them as far as my strength allowed me to.

They moved a couple inches, just enough for me to squeeze through. I crawled through, and looked around. There was a bench with a hand gun on it. I picked it up.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Nicole asked.

"I gonna kill em." I muttered angrily. I gripped the gun, and saw that there were still a few bits of ammunition in it. I could probably use it.

"Um." Nicole coughed. "I don't think you should shoot them... Just like threatened them."

I glared at her.

"Just an idea, of course." She added quickly.

I went up a nearby stairwell, and saw two men. They were in their twenties. I raised my gun and shot one man.

Miss.

Shoot.

Hit.

The other man stood up quickly and snarled. "You little bastard" he picked up a knife on the table, where they were playing poker, and approached me.

I shot the gun, but all I heard was a "Tick" and I realized the gun was empty. I backed up against the stone wall. He walked toward me swearing. Behind him, Nicole picked up a chair and wacked him on the back of his head. He drooped down on the floor. Andreline was pumping through my veins.

"Damn him to hell." I could barely hear her whisper.

"Where did they take Adam..." It's weird because between the two of us, I was the more athletic.

"Something about sewing... And pants." She said promptly

"Um. Ooook." I glanced around the room and saw a cozy cabin interior design. It looked like it had been used for weeks. I saw a few coats on the chairs where the men were sitting. Then I realized the unconscious man was still on the floor.

"What're we gonna do with him" she said probably reading my thoughts.

"Let's... Leave him?" I wasn't entirely sure. He'd probably come after us.

"Yeah we should get going. He'll wake up soon." And just like that, we took off running as far and long our fragile human bodies could allow us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: Sorry for the late chapters, kinda busy with school work. Catcha later! Maybe in a week. Not sure.