ꏥChapter 1- Mission Impossibleꏥ

Data yawned. "Where are we going again?"
      Lockdown's face twitched. "It's been five minutes and you're already forgetting where we're supposed to be."  His gaze shifted to Virus and Glitch. "I'm gonna go sign in while Data REMEMBERS HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS."  He teleported away.
      Glitch shoved Data. "Come on, you idiot."
"I'm not-" He was cut off as Glitch swiped his claws inches away from his face. "OK LETS GO, I THINK I REMEMBER NOW."
      Virus snorted and followed them. I hope Viper will spare us if we're a tiny bit late. He wouldn't be very surprised if the terrifying dragon-Enderman hybrid fired one of them.
      He found Glitch, Lockdown and Data waiting at the entrance to Xianitro (or XN), which was the control center for the moon, which was pretty much just a ball of machine in space, and it powered the whole planet. Employees were occasionally sent on special missions, too, so it wasn't just preventing a world-wide, possibly catastrophic blackout.
      A small Enderdragon wearing glasses at the desk finally called them over. "Viper would like to meet with you four. I hear it's important." She grasped a few papers from beside her. "Just sign here, the rest of you."
      Virus saw Lockdown jab Data in the ribs. "Told ya." He squeaked with surprise, looked around as if confused, and finally signed his name. Everyone else did.
      The Enderdragon took back the papers. "Thank you. Viper is waiting in his office, floor three."
      Data turned to say something to the Enderdragon, and Virus shoved him to the elevator.
      "Can I press the buttons?" Data asked hopefully. Virus groaned and punched the up button and pushed his brother into the elevator. He heard Glitch and Lockdown giggle and shot them an glare.
      "Okay, Data, now you can press the buttons. Floor three." Virus instructed. "FLOOR. THREE. Got that?" Data nodded and the rest of them crowded to see if he would press the right one. Nope. Lockdown leaped forward as Data's claw landed on the 'basement' button and he slammed the 'floor three' button.

       Virus opened the door to Viper's office. "About time." Viper muttered, tail swishing impatiently. Virus felt a twist of anxiety as he noticed that Viper was wearing some kind of protection. Uh oh. We may be screwed. "Have a seat. I have an important mission for you four."
       Virus saw Data's eyes glow with excitement. "Mission? For what?"
       "You all know about the recent blackouts, storms and stuff." Viper began. It was true. World-wide blackouts had plagued Tiirgnyx, storms too. But what did the blackouts have to do with a special mission?
       Viper continued as they all nodded. "XN has been cracking down on what the problem is, and concluded that the moon may be starting to shut down. You guys get to check it out, and I'm coming with."
       Glitch sniffed. "We're going to Saedi? The moon? With you?" Viper nodded. "Why? This is stupid! Get someone-" He shut up once he noticed his brothers glaring at him. "I'D LOVE TO GO. LET'S GO MOON WALK, GUYS!"
       "Glad you're so enthusiastic, Glitch." Viper said with a straight face, his long tail curled into a neat spiral on the floor. He's nervous. Virus observed. "We're scheduled to leave in a few hours. Once we get there I'll tell you what to do and I'll be off." He headed towards the door. "I'm gonna get the ship ready."

Data flinched. "WHY MUST WE GO TO SAEDI? ITS, LIKE, A WATER MOON? ENDERMEN, HELLO! WE. ARE. ENDERMEN!" He shouted.

Virus nudged him. "Water isn't even that bad! It just burns...a little...lot."

Data didn't seem to hear the last part. He relaxed. "Okay then!" He bounced towards the door. "But if it hurts how do we make it not hurt."

Viper purred and his tail slithered along to ground into a perfect curl. "I brought suits for that like what I have on." He opened the door. "You guys should bring what you want to take." He went through the door.

Data made an accident squeak as his brothers excited as well. Virus didn't follow, and he looked back at Viper's desk.

"You coming?" Virus jumped and Lockdown rose an eyebrow.

Virus looked back at the desk, back at Lockdown. "Yeah." He nodded and follow him out. Something wasn't right here...and he could've sworn he saw some sort of map on Viper's desk.