chapter 10

My alarm clock starts running I wish it was the weekend wait get up look at the alarm clock also tell day and it was the weekend.

Now I fuck her I get out of my bed to take a shower and put on some clothes white t-shirts blue jeans then I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Mom and Dad"

"His son?" he was surprised because ever get up this and was the weekend too

"I'm going to my girl's house" my mom smile walks around the island to hug.

"My baby is coming t to" I look at a dad to help me but he just smiles.

"Mom let go please" she let me I get up ran out of the house to my car I open the door hope in after closing the door behind me drove to my girl's house.

______

Charlotte P.O.V

Ring Ring

"Can one of you dumbass get the get the door" I yelled like no tomorrow mom had a date today so she out of the house for five hours looking for a beautiful dress?

The Bell kept ringing so get out of bed run downstairs the door to see my Beast wait in my pajamas on a long black T-shirt that says most been this tall to ride.

"Hey sexy"

"What the green Ethan you doing here"

"I missed you"

"Come in" I let him I close the door and lock it walk to a note on the table next to the front door.

Note

Hey sister me and the other left we are back around 2:00 a.m mom is ready to know so don't worry see later love King, Fool, and Kitty p.s dog and smart one are at their "friend" house they wouldn't be back at 3:30 p.m. after us.

Great those guys left me behind but my boyfriend here I lick my lips at the possibility.

I don't even notice that Logan was read the note over my shoulder.

"That means some fun for us" look up at him I grab his hand pull him upstairs to my room.

I open my bedroom door pull him in I lock my door walk slowly to Logan who now sits on my bed I lick my lips slowly remove my long t-shirt now just in my panties and bra he licks his lip and his friend stand up.

"And said it though you don't like playing games" I climbed onto his lap and kiss him and grind on him his "friend" brush near my wet "love."

I don't how he gets on top but I guess he liked being on top.

"Logan" moan into his ear I can feel him smirking I undo his zipper push his pants down.

"Can't you wait little girl"

"But daddy I hate waiting" I made myself sound like a five-year-old.

He just smirked started kissing me everywhere I can't Stop moan feel so good I want more so I like his "friend" to my love area push myself down on him.

He moaned give me a weak smile.

"Damn babe...what the hell I thought you want me to wait"

"This is payback from last night testing me like that" roll us so I can be on top he knows what I was doing so place his hand on my hip.