chapter 9

Charlotte P.O.V

"good than" everyone laugh but my brothers. "Hey, do you want to dance with me" I look at him and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too" we walk to the dance floor I wrap my arm around Logan's neck and his hand around my waist for while it was beautiful and please full until.

Victoria came back for another round but she brought two other dudes with her. "That the girl who was being mean to me"

"Dude who this girl" Logan looks at them they are the same Higher.

"She my girlfriend"

"Dude really her"

"Yes, her look at her she has what your sister doesn't have" he smirked and that made them mad.

"What did you say are try to ruin our friendship"

"I'm happy to end our friendship with you two but wouldn't my friend your father was my dad business partner and you two just hung around me for no reason"

I start laughing I know that Victoria amazing what he said but I don't know them I don't care for them.

Logan grabs my wrist and walks back to the kitchen we we feel their death glade on us I turn my head little to them give them a beautiful but unholy smirk.

____________
__

After a few hours, Victoria's Dad Walk over to my mom, and Logan's mom and dad look while we sat on the couch in the living room and Logan sat next to King and fools.

While kitty and lolo sit on another couch in front of us and Nathan and Riley sat on the floor while our parents were talking.

Victoria came back with her brother and can't help myself.

"There back~," I said play around Victoria and the boys from earlier.

"We know these two from our math class Jack and Bill right"

" Yeah they are not ready smart"

"Will not smart as a baby" we all laugh Nathan and Riley were right about those two are they make fools look good.

That said thing they walk up to us I put my head on Sean's shoulder Victoria look at me smirk her face.

"So you think I'm a slut but you six on you"

" You sick in the blood head these ideas are my brothers"

"So run in the family" I don't know what happened next all I noticed Logan and my brothers beating the hell out of them my hands cover with Victoria's blood maybe six or ten people pull us off them.

When the party was over we all were sitting on the couch are parents standing in front of us.

"So what the hell was that have you all lost your damn mind"

"No ma'am they called Charlotte a slut than you and we lost it"

"It ok came kids its time to go"walk to the front door we put on our coat Logan hugs me and I hug back I kiss a cheek.

"Bye handsome"

"Bye beautiful"I blush and walk behind king we all get in the car.

_________

Logan P.O.V

After vary one leave even my bunny I can't wait to have as my wife walk upstairs and take a shower and put on my pajamas pants get in bed.

"Honey wake up" open my eyes Charlotte was wearing my favorite t-shirt

"Hey, bunny" look at my nightstand it was a picture of me, and Charlotte gets married god thank you.

I kiss her she kisses back she put one of her legs over my waist so she sits on my stomach she kiss my neck and down my chase to my pajamas pants.

"so you want to play hun" she didn't say a word I smirk I pulled her back upturn so she was under me.

I lick my lips pulled my t-shirt up to her breast I put my hand on her right breast move it up and down her moan sends me to another place I start kissing her everywhere her lips to her sweet taste area.

Victoria
Age: 15
Height: 5'7

VictoriaAge: 15Height: 5'7

Jack
Age:16
Height: 6'5

BillAge:15Height: 6'4

Bill
Age:15
Height: 6'4