chapter 11 epilogue

I sit on my bed while Logan was still sleeping I get out of bed to Walk out of my room to the bathroom.

"Will good evening sweet"

"Mom what are doing here"

"Will my date went well until he had a business call so he drops me off but the funny part is my daughter was get with my boss's son in her room and I know it was him by the way you screaming his name for two hours and that what I'm doing here"

I know my face looks like colored blood right now.

"I'm so sorry mom I thought uh mm I get nothing."

"It ok did you use protection?" I nodded my head no.

"Come on you can take one of my birth control pills it not like I will be needing them any time soon."

We walk to the kitchen I filled one cup with water and mom looks through her bag for the is birth control pills.

"Here baby"

"Thanks, Mom"

"Did it hurt"

"Yes but it felt so damn good at the end"

"I'm happy for you but make sure you and he don't regret it later ok"

"Ok momma" she hugs me and she knows I hate hugs.

"Ok mum can I take them now" she let me go so I can take the pill after taking the pill I went back to my room Logan was still in my bed with half of the blanket on him.

I walk up to him sit on top of him I start to kiss his neck to his v-line I grab the blanket off him and grab his cock lick from top to bottom.

I know he loves it because moaning my name every time I kiss his tip so he was hard and he moans and his cock start  pre-cum starts to come out and I lick it I don't see how people think this taste salty will like salty foods guess.

I can feel his hand on my head so I went even far down until his cock hit the back of my mouth he grabbed more of my hair pulling it.

He came in my mouth, face, and chest "Thanks babe" I lick my lips that were cover in his cum "You're welcome but we have to go take a shower."

I grab his hand pull him shower he lock the door I bend over and turn the water on be for can stand up he was inside me again. Put both my hands on the rim of the tub as Logan kept bang me.

"coinnigh le do thoil"
(please keep go)
He wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"at you wish" what did he just say turn me to look him in his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah I look up some Irish world like go faster and baby please keep go"

"Is breá liom tú an oiread sin ní féidir liom fanacht leat go dtógfaidh mé torrach mé"(I love you so much I can't wait for you to get me pregnant)

"What?" He said with a confused face just looked at him and smile. "Oh, nothing baby" he went back fuck me.

After cum on my back we get in the tub.

He kisses the back of my neck to my shoulder I let a little moan escape my lips.

"What did you said" I don't answer him I just closed my eyes lead my head on his chest.

"Babe just tells or I can go home" I open my eyes look up at him."

Fine I say that love so much" he looks at me because he knows that the only thing said, "I can't wait for you to get me pregnant."

I can feel my face turn red "Will baby you get to wait after we're married."