Teaser

Jose MARIE Viceral

He's the top bachelor in town! At the age of 28, he's already the CEO of the "VICE"- the famous of all famous brand of suit in the Philippines. It has different branches worldwide - Qatar, Macau and Italy. He has been known for his surreal excellence when it comes to designing and now that he is turning 29, pressure is all over his vocabulary. Next year is his doom's day. At the age of thirty he needs to have a family. Yes!!! FAMILY... Meaning not only a wife but also kids! How ironic is that?

He is not problematic with who will he gonna marry because he has the looks and the money... Every girl would kneel just to have him as their groom but what the F?! He can't have a wife or should he say he don't want a wife simply because he wants to be the wife! He wants to be the one wearing the veil and the one holding the bouquet with matching teary eyed look as he walks down the aisle!

Confused? Uhhmmm... Alright lemme tell you a secret, a secret that should stay secret or else you're dead!

"HE IS THE HOTTEST GAY IN TOWN"

But that's not the main issue here! What he needs to focus on is that, he needs a wife + kids. He wants to puke every time he thinks of the 'kids'

How could her 'mom' do this to him?

How will he 'make love' with whoever-that-bitch-may-she-rest-in-peace?

Can he still hide his true identity?

Or it is time for him to wear glasses?

-----

Boom panes! Medyo ingleshera peg ko sa teaser nito ha. Hahahaha. Okay. Another story--- sana magustuhan niyo :)))

This story is just a product of my imagination. All names, characters, places, lines and etc. are all fictional. I fully acknowledged if ever there are things that need to put credits.

- Justnicxxx (Sept. 1, 2014)