Shut It Or Else.

Jason's pov

I groaned and sat up. I was in a dark room. It had plain stone walls. I was chained to a chair my arms stuck to the table in front of me. Grunting, I moved my arms around, trying to break free.

"That's not going to work Jason." A cool voice said. I glared and looked into the eyes of Talia Al Gul.

"Talia, I should've known." I growled. She stood infront of me, leaning over the table.

"Tell me where my son is."

"Like I said I don't have him so how should I know."

"Please Jason, he hasn't been staying with Bruce or anyone else."

"Well I don't know where he is now."

She grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the table.

"Ow." I said sarcastically.

"Hopefully that didn't hurt because a lot worse is coming your way. Not even the Lazarus Pits will be able to help you." She smirked.

"I think I can stand a bit of pain Talia."

"Oh Jason. You don't know what's coming for you."

~Time Skip till about almost a week later~

'My gosh! Finally! That took forever. Then again I have like no patience what-so-ever. I thought as the 'fortress' of the League of Assassins (I'm sorry I dunno what to call the place comment of you know, thanks) came into view. I crept up to the roof. I stood atop of it. Once there wasn't an assassin in view, I jumped down.

I snuck around the huge place, calling out Jason's name quietly. What if he's to weak to answer? Or what if... I'm... to late... my expression grew sad as I thought of it. I shook off the feeling. C'mon on Wayne! Don't think like that! He's Jason for Pete's sake, he should be okay... I hope.

Distracted by my thoughts, I didn't hear someone creeping up behind me. That is I realized at the last minute when I was jumped by a figure. I almost called out by my mouth was covered by a hand.

"Shut it or else." Came a sly female voice. The words reminded me of a time that I was out on patrol.

~Flashback~

I grunted as I was pinned up to a wall by my throat.

"L-let-" I gasped for air. "M-e g-go...". I tried to pull the big man's hand off my throat but he had an iron grip.

"Shut it or else." Behind my mask, I squeezed my eyes shut.

"L-let go.." I whispered. I groaned in pain as I felt my stomach being stabbed. Black danced in my vision. Suddenly I crippled to the floor. I lay there, unable to move from blood and oxygen loss. I took in sharp breaths. I felt strong arms pick me up.

"Black Hood?" A worried voice asked. Red Hood pulled off my hood. I let out a groan.

"Don't worry Dami, I'll fix you up." I held onto Jason as he ran me back to the safe house. He laid me down on the couch and fixed up my wounds.

"Thanks Jason..." I mumbled before falling asleep.

When I woke up from a nap, Jason was asleep beside me. I crawled into his lap and curled up. Soon my eyes drifted closed.

~End of Flashback~