Let's Get Out of Here

I'm sorry this story hasn't had too much Jason and Damian fluff! Further into the story I'll make lots of it! Go check out my new book, 'Whelmed? Dick Grayson x Reader' I changed the plot hope you like it! 

Damian's pov

The sound of the gun fire rang out as well as a scream of pain. 

But it wasn't from me. I whipped my head to look at Jason, but it hadn't come from him either. I saw blood. It lay splattered on the floor, dripping from, Killer? 

Then realization but me like Harley Quinn's hammer. I stared at Nyla. 

She had shot Killer. 

She killed him. 

It was his blood on the floor. 

It was silent for a brief minute before I heard my mother curse then start calling for assistance. 

Jack quickly sprang into action. He shot a tranquilizer dart at her neck. The needle contacted her skin. My mother crippled to the floor, unconscious. 

 "JACK@SS! Barricade the door! I'll cut them free!" Nyla shouted at him. Jack obeyed whilst shouting: 

 " Don't call me that! " He pushed himself up against the door. Nyla pulled the gag from my mouth and yanked out a dagger from her thigh. She began cutting at the ropes that -tightly- held me to my chair. 

She was almost finished when I found my voice again. 

 "w-why?" I asked quietly . She glanced up at me and smiled. 

 "I'll tell you later." She cut me free and helped me out of the chair. There was a loud thumping from the other side of the door. 

 "HURRY NY! There gonna break in!" Jack shouted. He pushed harder on the door, squeezing his green eyes shut. Nyla nodded and laid me down on the ground. 

 " Catch your breath, you'll need it. " she muttered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. She rushed over to Jason and began cutting off his restrains. She yanked the gag out of his mouth and cut the last rope. 

She helped him hobble over to me. Jason threw his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. 

"Oh Dami, Dami, Dami, Dami, my little bro." He muttered softly. 

"Jason, Jason it hurts. I'm hurting." I quivered. Jason hugged me tighter. 

" Hate to break up this 'family reunion' but, we have to get outta HERE! " Jack yelled, he and Nyla were both pushing on the door. Jason pulled back from me, wincing. 

" The back door. We can get through there, but prepare yourselves for the fight ahead. Will you two be okay? " Nyla asked. Jason nodded. 

"I'll be okay. Damian? " Worry laced Jason's voice. I nodded and shakingly stood. 

 "Let's get out of here."