Prove it

'The next part will be out soon' pfffft. I'm so sorry people! Things have be complicated latly! Enjoy! 

Jason's pov

I took a much needed breath in. I was covered in my own blood. It oozed out of my cuts and other wounds. One of my eyes was swelled shut. I could only imagine how much pain Damian was in. Poor Damian. My poor little brother. Rage filled me every time I heard him cry out. 

I couldn't believe Talia was doing this to her own son. Damian screamed in agony. 

 "Stop it! Stop it! Please stop! Just leave him alone!" I pleaded to the man called Killer. Killer grinned, clearly enjoying every moment of this. 

 " What this? " he asked 'innocently'. He ran a knife along the side of Damian's face. He created a long line. Blood trickled down as Damian whimpered. 

My heart ached. 

It hurt. 

So much. 

Damian was slowly slipping unconscious. 

No,no! Not again! I thought

"Damain! C'mon please! " my heart burned as Damian started crying. His tears were silent as they fell down his face. He was taking short, sharp breaths in. I opened my mouth to speak but a cry of pain came out. I glanced down at the brand new gun wound I had. "Joy." I muttered. 

 Suddenly, the door to the door flew open. Talia came in holding the shoulders of two young assassins. A girl with blond hair and blue eyes. The boy had chocolate brown hair and green eyes. They both stared at the floor. 

"You didn't help my son?" Talia questioned them. The blond girl shot a glance at Damian. Damian just looked at the ground, tears falling into his lap. My heart burned even more. The brunette shook his head.

"No mam." The blond answererd. Talia raised an eyebrow. 

 "Fine then. You won't have a problem killing him?" Ice coated her voice. Damian's head shot up. 

 "No mother! Please n-" He whispered.

 "Shut up! " she scolded him. Killer went up behind Damian and stuffed a cloth in the little boy's mouth. My face turned red. 

 "I swear when I get my hands on you, you little s- " I was cut off by a cloth in my own mouth. Talia handed the blond and brunette each a gun. 

"Jack, kill Jason. Nyla, prove you're not lying and kill the boy." Jack stepped towards me, the gun outstretched in his hand. 

 Damian's pov

Nyla. stepped towards me. I have her a pleading look. She shook her head and rasied the gun. 

 "Sorry Damian." She muttered. She pulled back the trigger. 

 " I love you Jason. " I whispered. Then there was a loud 

**BANG**