wil wheaton

warning: making out

again, wil isn't a celeb in this. this is also based off of the first episode of stranger things.

another day in hell. you needed a break from the sweaty teenage filled hallways, so you decided to go to the bathroom.

you were washing your hands in the sink, when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. for a minute you were confused, because it was the girls bathroom, but you had a feeling you knew who it was.

"wil?" you said. you turned around to be greeted with your boyfriend. he didn't say anything. with his hands still on your waist, he pushed you back—rather roughly—against the wall. he smashed his lips against yours. you were taken aback by how he was acting, but hey, you weren't complaining. you eased into the kiss. he began to leave kisses down your neck and back. you tried your best to conceal a moan. he made his was back up to your lips, and when you were really getting into it, the bell rang, indicating that it was time for your next class.

wil pulled away, his lust-filled eyes met yours. his lips were pink and swollen, and his hair was a complete mess. hot.

"fuck." he said, out of breath.

"wil we gotta go." you said.

"ok but meet me back in here in 20 minutes." he said, as a smirk pulled at his lips.

"will do." you left the bathroom feeling flustered and excited for what would happen next.

1/22/19
hot
-s