wil wheaton

for riverwheaton80ss

warning: smut

>>also wil is a normal teen in this, not a celebrity<<

you and your boyfriend wil always loved going to drive in movies, for two reasons. one; you both loved movies, and two; you always seemed to have fun in the car, if you know what i mean.

tonight's movie was dirty dancing, one of your all time favorites. wil was in the drivers seat, and you were in the passengers. you were about halfway through the movie when the sex scene came on. you decided to have a little fun with wil.

you placed your hand on his inner thigh, near his knee. he looked over at you for a second, but went back to watching the movie. you slowly moved your hand up his leg. his breathing got heavier than before, and you smirked to yourself, loving the effect you had on him. your hand moved closer to where he wanted you to touch him the most. you slowly massaged him, feeling him harden against your touch.

"fuck, y/n."

you met his lust filled eyes. you couldn't wait any longer. you smashed your lips against his, and he immediately kissed back. he pulled at your waist as an invitation for you to crawl from your seat to his, without breaking the kiss.

you were now straddling him, and kissing him passionately. his hands moved from your waist, to your ass, as you moaned into his mouth. as well as he could, giving that the space you had was limited, he flipped you over so that he was on top of you.

he lifted his shirt over his head, and you took in the sight in front of you. 'holy fuck' you thought, as you stared at your boyfriend's body. he smirked as he lifted your shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra. he kissed you again, with even more passion than before, if that's even possible. not breaking the kiss, he unclasped your bra. you felt his calloused hands over your chest. you shuddered at the contact, but you loved it.

at this point, you didn't care who was around, you needed him. all of him.

you undid his belt buckle and pulled his pants down. he immediately did the same to you.

"you are so beautiful, y/n." you blushed. you two had had sex many times, and even now, comments like these still made the butterflies in your stomach go wild.

"you're not so bad yourself." he smiled, and pushed back the chair, so that it was more comfortable. he pulled down your panties, and his underwear shortly after. he connected his lips with yours. his hands gripped your waist as he thrusted into you without warning.

"fuck" you muttered breathlessly. the kiss became more sloppy. he pulled out about halfway and thrusted into you again, hitting your g-spot. he let out a deep moan into your mouth, bringing you closer to the edge. after a few more times, his thrusts became intermittent. you knew he was close. you clenched around him, which set him off. he came into you as his eyes fluttered. at the sight of him, you came shortly after.

he pulled out and grabbed a blanket from the backseat. he wrapped it around both of you.

"that was amazing." you said, your breathing getting back to normal.

"it always is." he looked at you and smiled. "i love you, y/n."

"i love you too wil." you two snuggled up and finished the movie.

1/21/19
don't come @ me with the fact that he didn't use a condom, this is in a perfect world lol.
-s