wesley crusher

requested by riverwheaton80ss

warning: smut

you and wesley sat on his bed, studying. honestly you didn't understand or give a fuck about whatever you were learning in the starfleet academy. but you knew that wesley did, so you decided having him tutor you would be for the best.

to be honest, you had had a huge crush on wes for the longest time, but you had kept your feelings to yourself.

"do you get it now?" he asked, looking up from his books at you.

"yeah i guess, thanks." you realized that he had been looking at you for awhile.

"why are you looking at me like that?" you asked. his eyes widened and he blushed slightly, looking back down at his books.

"uhh....nothing. you're just so beautiful." he said, softly. now it was your turn to blush. wes looked back up at you.

"sorry....i shouldn't have said that." he said, staring into your eyes. you smiled nervously.

"oh, uhh...." you were cut off by him smashing his lips onto yours. you were caught by surprise, but you eased into it. the boy of your dreams was kissing you.

he pushed the books out of the way and moved closer to you, without breaking the kiss. he moved his hands to your waist, as you moved yours to the back of his neck. you pulled away, the feeling of his lips still lingering on yours.

"wes..?" you said, shakily. he stuttered out a response.

"y-yeah?"

"when will your mom be home..?"

"not till later." he smirked, making you blush.

"good."

he smashed his lips back onto yours, but this time with a heavier passion than before. you both started to move back on the bed, making sure to keep contact between your lips. by now, you were laying fully on his bed, with him hovering over you.

you tugged slightly at the bottom of shirt, asking for permission. he nodded vigorously, making you blush because you knew he wanted it as much as you did.

you lifted his shirt over his head. you were in awe. you never knew how good his body was. he noticed you were staring, and smirked. this side of wesley was new to you, but you were loving it.

he slid his hands up your shirt, giving you a look for approval. you smiled, and he lifted your shirt over your head. before giving him a chance to look at you, you trapped him in a passionate kiss. you could feel his dick hardening against you, and you smirked. to tease him, you lightly brush your hand over the front of his pants. he tugged on your lip with his teeth, begging for more. you gripped with the top of his pants and pulled them down. he did the same to yours.

at this point both you were in your underwear.

"can i t-take this off?" he asked, gesturing to your bra. you blushed, as you awkwardly nodded. he fiddled with your bra clasp. not wanting to waist any more time, you did it yourself. as soon as he looked at you his cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. you loved the effect you had on him.

you were getting restless. you needed him.

a wave of confidence rushed over you as you pulled down his underwear completely. for a moment, you regretted what you did, but wesley had other thoughts. he kissed you harder than before. he pulled your panties down as well. he pulled a way, only a fraction of an inch away from your face.

"y/n, are you ready?"

"fuck yes."

this was both of yours' first time.

he slowly pushed into you. you felt pain at first but it turned into pleasure almost immediately. you looked down at wesley, who had is eyes closed. his lips were swollen and his hair was messed up. just seeing him like this turned you on even more. he began to thrust in and out of you.

both of you had become a moaning mess. utters of meaningless profanities came out of your mouth. his thrusts became sloppy and you knew he was close. you were too.

sweat was forming at his hairline as you gave into the pleasure. he came immediately after you. his eyes fluttered up as he reached his climax. he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to you.

"wow." he said, breathless.

"yeah," you said, "that was fucking amazing."

"it really was."

"we should study more often." you said, as you curled up into him. both of your bodies pressed against each other. your heartbeats came back down to normal as you drifted into a peaceful sleep, forgetting that his mom would be home later that night.

1/21/19
someone fetch the holy water
-s