wil wheaton

warning: smut

for riverwheaton80ss what a surprise

"wil...people will see us!" you giggled. you and your boyfriend wil were in the back seat of a parked car in front of a burger place. he was currently kissing your neck, obviously wanting to go further. you were all for it, except for the risk of getting caught.

"y/n, it's dark outside and there are no cars close by." he said, softly, against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

fuck it.

as soon as his lips trailed back up to your face, you trapped him in a passionate kiss. he smirked into the kiss, glad that you were finally getting into it. he pulled his shirt over his head, and yours over your head, and attached his lips with yours immediately after. he leaned you back so that he was hovering over you, but still kissing. he unbuttoned his pants as you did the same. you both tossed them aside. without breaking the kiss, you pulled down his underwear as he let out a slight moan into your mouth because of the contact. he began to kiss your neck again as he pulled down your underwear. he reached into his jean pocket that was on the floor, and took out a condom.

"prepared, are we?" you smirked. he smiled at you as he rolled the condom on.

"always."

without saying anything more, he thrusted into you. your breathing hitched as you got used to the feeling. when you were sure you had adjusted, you gave him a slight nod. it wasn't your guys' first time, but he was always respectful. he started to move. your fingers gripped his dark brown locks. he let out a moan, and began to sloppily kiss you. you let out breathy whimpers. his thrusts became intermittent as he reached his climax. you looked at him at the perfect time. his eyes fluttered upwards as he came into the condom. you followed almost immediately after. he pulled out, and collapsed onto your chest. his hair was plastered against his forehead in sweaty strands, and his lips were pink and swollen.

"you're amazing." he said, trying to catch his breath. you blushed.

"you're amazing too." you said as he looked up at you and smiled. he kissed your forehead and you looked at each other for a few minutes.

"let's get a burger."