Chapter Sixteen

You woke up in the nurse's office. Sitting by your bedside was Tsu, a solemn expression on her face. On the bed next to you, Bakugou lay quietly, wrapped in bandages and asleep. Surprisingly, he looked as if he were at peace. Kirishima was watching over him.

Remembering the bloody sparring match against Bakugou, you lifted a hand to your face, finding rough bandages wrapped tightly around. Oh God, must look horrifying if they had to do that to me. You glanced up at Tsu, who had taken your hand when she realized you had awoken. What did Bakugou do to me?

"Hey Y/N, it's great to see that you're awake now. Do you feel well? Enough to go back to the dorms, because I was told that Recovery Girl says we could go back there as long as you came here for treatment." Tsu explained carefully. You glanced towards the bedside over. With a nod, Tsu helped you out of bed and back to the dorm, where your classmates waited nervously.

"Hi guys," you murmured, waving a weak hello. They all relaxed and welcomed you back with a smile, then allowed you to go to your room to rest and heal.

(Short time skip because I really don't feel like writing about your sleeping)

Tsu sat by your bed, watching over you so you weren't disturbed in the short healing process. She kept a stoic expression as you shifted in your sleep, a pained look appearing on your face. A pang of sympathy rang through her body. I wish I could help her. The least I can do is this.

She leaned over and kissed you.

Your face went at ease and you smiled in your sleep. Tsu let her own smile creep into her lips as she left the room.

Sleep well, Y/N-chan.

————

Sorry about the infrequent, short updates! I've got a lot of ideas in my brain and I need to get them out before I forget them! Next chapter will unfortunately be the last though. I love you guys!

— Virgil