A Written Apology.

To whoever it may concern.

I am sorry.

I have many thoughts running through my head, writing this now is a little hard. Bear with me.

To those you have known me since the beginning. To those who have met me just recently.

I apologize.

To understand why I am writing this, let me explain.

A long time ago, I found my dream to become a novelist. It's with that I found my passion for theatre and acting. It was then I was happy with my life.

I had a dream to live for.

For those who have known me since the beginning. I am sorry.

I lost myself. And when I found who I was again, it wasn't the person you wanted.

I lost my dream when I lost myself. Then, I lost the thing I was living for.

I entered highschool as a freshman girl. I'll be leaving as a graduated boy. My identity changed, and with that, so did I.

To those who have met me recently. I am sorry.

I have been hurt by people with the same words. I disappear, and with that I betray you.

To those reading this now.

My name is Oliver Jess King. Though it was not always that. I am a transgender male, living a life I am not content with. I am suffering from an anxiety disorder, and severe depression. Most days I don't see the reason for breathing, many nights I wonder if I could stop. Because of that, my dream to become a novelist stopped. My desire to be on the stage disappeared.

Hopefully, one day. In the future, I can be the person you wanted me to be.

I hope you accept my apology.