▪IV▪

Percy POV

It hurt. Everything was hurting. My blood felt like it was boiling. There was a knife in my shoulder that was so piping hot it was still red orange. I could barely walk my muscles felt like they were being stabbed by a thousand needles and were sore. I felt very light headed and dizzy. Annabeth had my arm over her shoulder.

"Th..thanks.. W...wise girl" I said in a raspy voice

"You don't need to seaweed brain" she said back with a pained smile. I could see the worry in her beautiful stormy  gray eyes. We locked eyes with each other. Green meeting gray. I saw the waves of monsters out of the corner of my eye. I uncapped riptide. I might have little strength but turning a few monsters into dust might help me get my groove back (I'm sorry that was cringy)

⛰♎⛰

W

e had fought off waves of monsters when my body started giving up on me. I got even more sluggish which I didn't think was possible. My head was throbbing my back was covered in new scars and my shoulder was burning. In the middle of an battle with an emposa my body started giving in even more. I got even more sluggish like in need that. I barely defeated it when my knees buckled. The darkness surrounded me I had fallen to the ground when I heard Annabeth's voice scream my name. Then there was nothing at all.

•°•°•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't posted in a while  I have 10 chapters written out already s ok j should be posting more often but any way tada  chapter 4

-L.K Raye