filler chapter (sorry)

We were going up the elevator for what seemed like forever. Percy's skin was pale and his breathing was labored. I tried my hardest to keep calm. To not bust into tears.I tried to stay strong. But I only tried. I bust into a loud cry of shaky tears. 'This is all my fault' I thought to my self. If only I hadn't gone on this dumb quest alone I wouldn't be in here. More importantly Percy wouldn't he in here. He wouldn't be in his current state. I cried harder. I can't belive I was dumb enough to do this.

But then I heard a voice...

A similar voice...

Percy's voice...

I look down to see Percy and his sea green eyes staring back up at me...

Gray meets Green... This time I cry tears of joy knowing that I didn't screw everything up.

"It's not your fault wise girl..." Percy said in a raspy voice.

"How do you always read my mind like that Seaweed brain" I replied softly. Percy was about to answer when the elevator came to an abrupt stop. We both focus our attention toward the door we don't  know what could be hiding behind those cold obsidian doors... A friend or A foe...

                           ♎⛰♎

Aaahhh the suspense  even I the writer can't handle it what will come next no one knows cough* ,chapter 6 ,cough*  btw I'm sorry for the filler chapter I thought it was nessecary to the story