Chapter 5 : Trouble

Ashley, Alyssa and Sheena's outfit.

We smiled as we got on the stage, dancing to on of our hottest song. It was only the chorus but it was enough to get the crowd hyped up.

We danced and sand along to our songs, when we got to our ending pose, the crowd exploded and we grinned and bowed to the crowd. We were sorta out of breath but we still had ton of energy left.

"Thank you! Thank you ASA!" yelled the host of the show and the crowd exploded again. We grinned and waved at the crowd.

The interview went smoothly until the host said, "Now let's welcome our surprise guest, Xavier Blake Wolfert!"

What!?!? Are you kidding me? Fuck me.  I groaned, and me and my girls shared a look. Oh shit.

We forced a smile and greeted Xavier. We knew that he was really famous. At first, he was just a model for his family's sake. He belongs to a famous family, the Wolfert's. Everyone know them or heard of them. They are incredibly rich and for some reason they are all so good looking. Except Xavier, there's no way I would ever admit he was hot. Apparently, he's now a singer, model and actor and one of the youngest film director to receive an Oscar or something.

What I didn't know was that he was going to go on the same show as me!!!

"Would you look at that! Is it love at first sight?" the host yelled into the microphone and I was shook back into reality. That's when I noticed that I was staring at Xavier and Xavier was smirking at me. 

"Like what you see?" he said arrogantly and the crowd cheers, hollers and all those stuff.

"Sorry what?" I asked the host politely, ignoring Xavier.

"Oh, Alyssa. Must be hard keeping your eyes off him huh?" the host winked and I had to force a smile.

"No, no, sorry. Just sort of spaced out, " I fake laughed and I saw Xavier narrowed his eyes at me slightly. 

"Oh, alright," the host said, sounding disappointing.

I grinned at him and held out my hand for him to shake, "Nice to meet you Xavier."

"Nice to meet you too Alyssa." he replied looking very amused.

"Maybe there is hope after all!" the host exclaimed and the crowd exploded, some with screams and boos and wails, others cheering and chanting Get Together.

I forced a laugh and was going to sit down in between Sheena and Ashley but they scooted together... great.  I sat down next to Ashley and Xavier sat next to me. This is going to be on the news or something.