Chapter 1.

Faith' POV:

"Are you ready?" my aunt asked as we walked into the airport. I didn't answer I just send her a slight smile. It was 1 in the morning so quite early. I lived in Monte Carlo with my parents before but last week they passed away. My parents were awesome. We were all happy together. I loved them so badly and they loved me. I just wish that I was in that accident and not my parents. I just wished that I fucking died and not them.

Let me tell you some things about myself before I keep talking more.

So my name is faith and I am 15 years old. I have long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes I am 164 cm tall and I am skinny. I have earrings and my passion is singing. Well actually music all in all. Music is what keeps me alive these days. Yes if you wondered I am depressed and suicidal. I started feeling like this since 2 years. I remember the first day I selfharmed. It was 2 in the morning I couldn't sleep because of what happened earlier in school. I thought it was a normal day but it wasn't. I got dressed , light blue ripped skinny jeans and a white tshirt.

I ate breakfast and waited for the school bus to arrive. I reached the class 5 minutes before the lesson. Everyone was already there , as I opened the door 48 eyes met mine, yea we were 25 students in class. I sat down on my chair next to my boyfriend. I pulled in for a kiss but he pulled back he stood up and went to the front board.

"Everyone attention please" was what came out of his mouth it wasn't even necessary to say that because everyone already was paying attention to him. He was hot and popular. The school's best football player.

"From this day on I am not in an relationship with Faith Sheppard anymore I am breaking up with this ugly slut I don't even know how I could stay with her for so long but anyway, everyone say it with me , Faith the ugly slut" and within a few seconds the whole class repeated those words over and over again. I don't know to this day why he did this to me because I really did love him and I did not treat him wrong in any way. And with that people started bullying me. And my life just got worse and worse.

"Faith babe are you okay? Why are you crying?" my aunts soft voice spoke. I haven't realized that I teared up.

"Nothing I just miss mom and dad so much you know?" even tho this was not the reason I started crying I still miss both so much. They were pretty young.

My mom was 36 and my dad was 39.

"Everything will be okay I promise baby girl, you will be happy again I am going to help you get through it" she took my hand.

"I love you so much I hope you know that"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Notes:

Hey guys this is my new Janoskians Fanfiction , I hope you enjoy it.