Chapter 3

Beaus POV:

"Faith we are going to talk about this if you want or not,Daniel and James are sleeping at ours tonight and you as well"

"Beau please I-"

but I cutted her off.

"No faith, no buts no pleases no ifs , just yes!"

"Beau but this is my first night here I can't just leave Jessi" she said with hope that it was a good reason to let her sleep here tonight.

"No faith! Mom is gonna talk with her" I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Here we go" faith smiled as she handed the boys their drinks.

They thanked her and we just sat there. My voice filled the silence as I spoke up.

"Guys I invited Faith to sleep over tonight"

I watched her getting nervous and scared , she seemed like she thought that she was unwanted.

Faith' POV:

I really really liked the boys already, all of them. But I was kinda scared that they don't want me to come over I mean they obviously want to have their boys time and a girl like me is wrong at such times.

"YES THATS AWESOME!" Daniel stood up and squeezing me tight.

"Guyss I haven't said yes yet..." I blushed.

"Ugh you know that we don't accept a no?!" Luke chuckled at his own statement.

I smiled because that was just adorable.

****

"I am so sorry I am not sleeping here tonight" my voice cracked as I hugged Jessi.

"Awh baby girl don't be!! It is alright! I want you to have fun and enjoy your time" she smiled.

I took my bag and we left. Gina stayed here over the night, they wanted to have their own time. This made me smile. I never really had a best friend so I don't really know how it feels like to have a best friend or having 'girl time' but I was so happy Jessi did!

"So Faith how old are you?" Jai asked.

"I am 15 but getting soon 16" I smiled.

"Oh you look older" Jai winked at me.

"When is your birthday?" James asked.

"26th of August"

"Oh that's cool"

I just chuckled.

//

"BOYYSSSS" I whispered.

"Yea?" They all said in sync.

"Do you have fooood?" I laughed.

"Faith we just ate like a few hours ago haha but yea we do, come with me" Jai stood up and mentioned me to follow him.

"Thanks" I chuckled as he made me a sandwich.

"Faith?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yes?" I was scared now. What would he want me to ask. I don't think he knows that i cut myself I mean beau couldn't have told him I mean we were all together.

"I am so sorry for your loss and I just want you to know that I am better said we are all here for you"

"It must be so hard..." he continued , touching my shoulder.

"Thanks" I tried to manage a small smile but I failed.

"Awh no I am so sorry" he pulled me in a huge hug as tears streamed down my face.

"I, I miss them so much Jai.." my tears turned out into a whole crying session.

"Please not babe, they are in a better place now, they are good, they are not going to get hurt again and they have each other and they will look after you and protect you from the bad." He hugged me tighter.

"Now wipe your tears away and show us your beautiful smile" he gave me a tissue and his statement made me giggle.

He took the plate with my sandwich and we were soon met with 8 eyes looking at us.

"Faith? Were you crying??" James asked looking me in the eyes.

Jai wanted to say something but I cutted him off.

"No I haven't haha jai cutted onions and it made me tear up" I smiled widely.

"Haha aw yea I hate that" James laughed.

"So who wants to watch a movie?" Daniel suggested.

We all got excited and jumped up and down.

"but let's get comfy first and change into our pajamas?" I suggested.

"Fuck yea!" Luke said and jumped up.

We all went upstairs and beau gave me his room to change.

I changed myself into black sweatpants and a white shirt and a red hoodie.

"Faith why are you wearing a hoodie it's hot as fuck" Daniel lightly smiled.

I could feel Beaus eyes staring at me.

"Uh I just..love hoodies" I smiled.

"S A M E" Daniel said in excitement.

After a few seconds of silence we all said down.

I was on the couch next to beau and James,next to beau was Daniel who had his legs on Beaus and the twins were all cuddled up on the smaller couch.

The boys decided to watch Scream I first liked the idea but to be honest I hate it now. I had my head on Beaus shoulder resting my face on his chest.

After a while I couldn't pay attention to the movie anymore.

I just felt my eyes getting more heavier in every second passing and within a few minutes I was asleep and cuddled up with beau.