Chapter 4 - Kellin's Party (Part 1)

(3 months later)

Me and the guys had gotten really close now. Jinxx and Jake are like the older brothers I never had, CC is absolutely crazy, Ashley isn't really that pervy, probably because lately he's been hooking up ALOT more. And me and Andy are so close. We see each other almost every day and always talk. I'm also pretty good friends with Sammi and Ella is really nice. Nobody talks about Andy's ex, Juliet, luckily. My aunt also doesn't mind if any of they stay over or if I stay over at theirs, as long as I'm not staying over at Ashley's by myself.

~~~Andy's POV~~

It was now around November 10th and Kellin Quinn had arranged a party for most of the bands that were at Warped Tour this year. Me and the guys were really close to Betsy, plus her aunt loves us. Today we all told her we had rehearsals for our tour next week, but really I was planning on inviting her to Kellin's party. I knew how much she would want to go, especially as Tonight Alive would be there.

"so who's everyone bringing with them?" Christian asked. For once he wasn't hyper

"I'm bringing Ella" Jake said

"I'm bringing Sammi" Said Jinxx

"I'll just bring a condom" Ashley smirked. We all knew what he meant by that "Don't worry. I'm also probably gonna bring Annabel unless her voice completely drains me" He added. Nobody liked her.

"why? Haven't you explained it was a one night hook up yet?" Jake asked

"Nope. Even though her voice irritates me she's really good. I'll just ditch her in the party, it's fine" We all laughed, this was typical Ashley

"I don't know if I'm gonna go, I'm supposed to be meeting someone at a bar later. What about you, Andy?" Christian asked me

"Oh um, I was going to ask Betsy if she'd like to" I really liked Betsy, alot. over these past few months we have learned so much about each other.

"You know, if you didn't, I probably would" Ashley smirked

"you know there's like 10 year age gap?" Christian said. When you say that it just sounds wrong

"Yeah, but she's British. And hot" He winked.

We all just laughed at his pervyness and continued discussing Kellins party. I looked at the time and noticed it was 5pm and I still hadn't asked Betsy. The party was at 8.

"Shit guys I still haven't asked Betsy and there's only a few hours. I'll see you at the party tonight" I said goodbye to everyone and walked to the car, i sent a text to Betsy:

Kellins havin a party in a few hrs, wanna be my plus 1? ;)

It didn't take long for a reply from her, and it was all in capitals:

Betsy: OMG YES!!! KELLIN QUINN??!! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??

Reply: Yes Kellin Quinn aha, just wear a dress and flats or something. pick you up at 7:30 xx

betsy: omg!! ok see you then xx

I chuckled at how much of a fangirl she was and started driving back home to get ready.

~~~Betsy's POV~~~

I started jumping around my room. I was going to Kellin Quinns party! Not just that, but this party had most bands from warped tour there. So Tonight Alive would be there! I only had a few hours to get ready before Andy arrived so I picked out what I was going to wear: A black skater style dress, black tights that had a stripe on, my black DMs and I had my tartan/black leather backpack (AN: tagged at side). I took a quick shower and dried and straightened my hair to stop a big frizz mess. I got changed into my clothes before tying my hair into a messy pony tail. I did some mascara, red lipstick and foundation and also a thin ring of eyeliner, I didn't really want to go mad and look like a panda. My phone started ringing 'Anklebiters' by Paramore so I checked the caller ID, it said 'Batman ;P' (Andy set it to that, not me!) so I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Andy" I said smiling even though he couldn't see.

"Hey, I'm just outside your house now"

"Okay, I'll be out in a few" I said goodbye and hung up.

I quickly put my DMs on and checked I had everything I needed in my bag: Phone, purse, earphones, makeup bag, camera and tissues. I put on the necklace Andy got me last week, it was on a silver chain and had a music note as well as a small dog tag with 'For Betsy, love Andy x' on it. I really loved it.

"I'M GOING" I yelled to my aunt as I was going down the stairs.

"Have fun, and don't worry, you don't have a curfew" She smiled.

I told her if I wasn't back I would probably crash at Andy's which she said was fine. There would be no problems about me being drunk as I very rarely drink. I walked out the door and saw Andy leaning against his car. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black button long sleeve shirt and his usual combat boots. He had his cross earring in and a bit of eyeliner but not much.

"You look beautiful" He smile. I felt a small blush grow on my cheeks.

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself" He chuckled and as I approached the passenger seat, opened the door for me.

I thanked him with a smile and got in. His car was his very own Bat-mobile. It had nice black leather seats, even though I felt like I was slipping at some points.

"Thank you for inviting me to this, Andy" I said shyly. Tonight, I would probably be meeting Kellin Quinn! From one of my favourite bands!

"Don't worry about it, I also have a surprise once we arrive there" Andy said and winked at me.

"What's the surprise?! Tell meee" I begged.

"It's a secret. You'll find out soon"

The rest of the way there was filled with me begging to know what the surprise was and him turning me down. In the end I just crossed my arms and did puppy dog eyes, though that didn't work either. We got there after about half an hour of driving. I could hear how loud the music was, and there were loads of cars filled on the driveway. I noticed all of BVB's cars so I knew they would be here. Andy got out of the car first and opened my door. I smiled and got out, before we linked arms and entered Kellin's house. We heard someone shouting Andy's name and turned around, it was Kellin with Matty Mullins from Memphis May Fire and Parker Cannon from The Story So Far. I squeeled a little that Parker was there, I really liked his band. We walked to the kitchen where they were.

"Hey dude, how's it going?" Andy said, and did that weird male hug with them all that every guy does when they see their friend.

"Not bad, who's this?" Kellin asked. Oh my God, he was talking to me! I think Andy understood I couldn't get any words out as he answered for me.

"This is Betsy, she's a new friend of mine and the guys" He said. I smiled and waved.

"C-could I have a picture with you guys?" I stuttered out. That took a lot of time to get out.

"Yeah sure! And you're from Britain? That's really cool" Parker said. I blushed a bit, but luckily it was dark so you couldn't see.

I got my camera out and handed it to Andy to take. It didn't take long so he handed my camera back and I checked the pictures. They turned out really well. We said thanks and goodbye to them. Before we left Andy grabbed a beer from the fridge and offered me one, but I said no and got a glass of coke instead. We left the kitchen and just walked around the house for a bit.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Andy shouted over the loud music.

"Yeah, although it'd be nice to see the guys" I replied.

"Don't worry, we'll find them after you're surprise." He looked around a bit, though I didn't follow his eyes. "Which will be happening right about now" He raised his eyebrows at someone and I turned around. I honestly couldn't believe it.