Episode 5* Partyin' Ain't Easy

I have to talk loud. Feeling the rush of alcohol. Holger is leaning over me. We're half dancing, half making out. I have no idea how i got here. We're in a penthouse, partying with the whole team. Holger is whispering into my ear. ''I'm gonna do unspeakable things to you.''

''You sound like Götze, but you're much hotter, that's for sure.'' He's smiling slyly as i say that. ''But you gotta catch me first.'' I'm running through the crowd, looking for a room to hide in. When I finally find an empty room, i get onto the bed and start jumping on it. He finds me very quickly. Pulls me by my leg, starts kissing me as i fall. 

After five minutes of a hardcore make out session Mesut opens the door and shouts like we can't hear him. ''Hey you lovebirds, come back to the party!'' He sounds totally wasted. 

Holger is piggybacking me and we're getting out of the room. I've never partied like this in my life. 

I don't know how much vodka I've drunk, but I just can't stop. I'm walking over to Mario to tell him that i feel nauseous but I don't think i can make it 5 steps. Luckily he sees my struggle, comes over and takes me to his room. 

His girlfriend is there, I can hear her shouting. Mario isn't saying anything, just trying to lay me to the bed. His girlfriend is such a bitch. I wanna tell Mario that I can leave if bitch wants to but I can't even lift my head. 

MARIO'S POV

Silvia is a bitch at the moment. I'm trying to take Marina to the bed and all she does is shouting, constantly. As i leave Marina alone, I get back to Silvia. ''Thought we were having a break?'' I say. 

''Yeah, we're gonna spend some time away from each other but that doesn't mean you can screw other women. She's that girl right? Marina... Oh.. Mario and Marina how compatible!''

''Shut up already! She's with Holger.''

''Is this how you guys do now? Sharing the same woman?''

''Get out. Right now. We're over Silvia. I'm done.''

*

As the sun rises Marina is waking up and asks if she's done anything stupid.

''You gave blowjobs to the whole team. You were such a slut. You and Holger had unprotected sex and made us all watch it.'' For a moment she looks terrified. 

''Fuck you.''

''It's true.''

''Liar.''

''Go ask Holger.''

''I'd remember if i had sex with him. I guess.''

''You were so wasted. I took you here so you couldn't puke in public.''

''I felt wasted.'' I'm running my fingers through my hair. She's looking at me carefully. 

''What are you looking at?'' I'm asking. ''I'm so glad that to know you, have no idea what I'm gonna do when you leave.'' She's looking sad, tearful. ''Let's have breakfast.'' I'm going to Manuel&Kathrin's room and asking if they have any clothes, suitable for Marina. Kathrin is giving me a short and flip flops and I'm taking them to Marina.

I'm giving her a jersey to wear. She's asking if she can use the bathroom to shower. She's taking her dress off in front of me. Her underwear is not that fancy but she can make any underwear look sexy with that body. I'm trying not to look very carefully. Just taking a glance. We're friends after all. Staring her would be rude and inappropriate.

She's taking her shower and getting dressed. Looking pretty funny with that jersey. We're leaving for breakfast eventually.

MARINA'S POV

While everyone's looking incredibly fashionable, I'm the only one wearing shorts and flip flops. I don't mind this situation that much. Just eating my breakfast like someone's coming after to get my food. Mario is saying something about that eventually. ''No one's coming after you, relax. I've never seen a girl who is as unfed as you.'' 

''I-ghl-luff food.'' I was trying to say 'I love food' but it came out very odd. Holger is seeing us, coming over. I feel terribly ashamed. I have no idea what I've done last night. 

''Hi, what you guys doing?'' He's asking with a smile on his face. His blonde hair is looking perfect, his eyes are so deep... Mario is interrupting my thoughts. ''We're having breakfast.''

''You're wearing a Gomez jersey huh? I should get you one with my name written on.'' Holger says.

''I'd love that, thank you. Would you like to join us?'' I say.

''No, no, you should have some time with your friend. I was gonna ask you out...''

''Oh really?''

''Yeah, I was thinking that we could have dinner tonight?'' I can't believe this. I'm so glad that he doesn't remember anything from last night.

''OK.''

''I'll pick you up at 7 then?''

''I'll text you my adress.''

''Alright. See you both soon.''