Episode 8* Voices

Being with Holger wasn't easy for me. His life was full of paparazzis, luxury and football. Hiding from paparazzis wasn't making anything easy and I cannot say that Holger is very easy going. But it seemed like he loves me, cares about me. I've never felt more secure with anyone else. Except Mario but he's my friend. Only problem was the fact that Holger couldn't satisfy me in bed. I have only been with 3 men in my life but I can tell the difference. Dave was also a fiasco but I've had numerous orgasms with Samuel. 

I still don't know how to say this to Holger.

School is going pretty well and my job is also good, I have a boyfriend so we can say that my life is pretty nice for now.

I left the cafe very late. Called Mario to hang but he didn't reply so I decided to go to the hotel. When I got there, heard voices coming from Mario's room. He was shouting at someone. I knoced the door, Holger opened it. 

''What are you guys fighting for like little boys?'' I asked. Holger was looking ashamed but Mario was still angry, looking very threatening. 

''Something happened at the practice, we were arguing about that.'' Mario said. Holger just shook his head. 

''I gotta go to my room, promised mom that I'll skype tonight.'' Said Holger. Planted a small kiss on my lips and left. I closed the door, Mario took some beer from the fridge. 

I sat on the couch and looked at him very carefully until he said ''What!?'' angrily.

''Holger must've been annoyed you pretty badly huh?''

''Can we not talk about this. Let's watch a movie or something.''

''OK.'' I said but it wasn't ok at all. I didn't like the fact they're fighting. I went home after watching one movie. Mario said I could stay but wasn't feeling good enough to spend more time with him, I had to study anyway. 

MARIO'S POV

Holger is cheating on Marina. I cannot believe this. Found him with another woman, in the showers. He said it was meaningless, he will never repeat it again and also that he loves Marina, he doesn't want to lose her for something so meaningless. I didn't tell Marina. Not because Holger convinced me but her exams are coming up and I don't want her to fail because of this bastard. 

I don't understand, how can anyone cheat on her. She's the most amazing person i know at this time of my life. He's lucky to have her but too dumb to cheat on her. I called her to check up, she said she was studying, I didn't wanna keep her away from it. 

*

In the morning I got a phonecall from Silvia's mom. She said that they were taking her to rehab, because she started drinking too much. I told her that there is nothing I can do about this and I will no longer take care of her. I don't want her in my life anymore. She's only a pain in the ass who doesn't know how to act like an adult.

I decided to take Marina to have breakfast before her exams. She seemed surprised. We went to this restaurant which serves breakfast and just ate it quietly. I dropped her to school and waited until she finished her exams. She came out, smiling. ''How was it?''

''Great! It was great Mario!'' She hugged me while screaming. It was very warm, very comfortable.

''We should celebrate tonight then.''

''Yeah, I'll call Holger so we can go out! You, me, Holger.''

''Sure.'' I said but this is not what I wanted. I just wanted to spend some good time with my best friend. Thought we could celebrate, just she and I.

But Holger is her boyfriend and there is nothing I can do to keep him away from her.