Shit

DANS POV

about 7 weeks had passed since I had been in hospital but my head was starting to hurt again. I didn't tell phil because I didn't want him to worry. We've been seeing each other since the day I got out of the hospital.

"Hey Phil" I mumbled as I walked out of my room as I knew he would be in the living room watching tv. "Ahh finally sleeping beauty has awoke" he giggled to me. "Hmm" I mumbled back being half asleep still.

I walked into the kitchen and boiled the kettle. I walked back into the living room because I was too tired to shout to Phil "want a coffee?" I whisper, I think I'm falling asleep again. "Dan you're drooling on my shoulder" he chuckled and winked at me. "Oh, what?" I say back almost inaudible. He parts next to him to tell me to sit I do as he says. I rest my head on his shoulder and almost instantly fall asleep.

"Hey, why are you so sleepy?" Phil asks me with a concerned tone to his voice, he knows it's a sign of depression "you must be working me to hard" I joke and wink at him, I think he knows I'm getting bad again.

"I'm going to go shower, you know to wake me up. Don't come in, I'm too tired." I knew I shouldn't have said don't come in but I didn't want him to. I felt mean but he would be so disappointed if he knew. He mumbled something but I wasn't sure if it was to me or himself so I left it.

I turned the shower on and went to the bathroom cabinet, I found my razor which I have been using more and more lately, I've been pushing Phil away from me and I felt mean but I didn't want to hurt him.

I took the razor to my wrist I pushed down on it hard and slit it, I slit it again and again, the blood was poring out really fast, there was a lot of it too. It wasn't long before I felt light headed.

PHILS POV

"Dan, are you okay? You've been in there a while now." I was concerned his showers are normally 15 minuets long but he's been in for half an hour. He didn't reply, "Dan I'm coming in!" I called out to him, still no reply. I walked in. He was on the floor, I knew when he told me not to come in something was wrong. There was blood everywhere! Was he dead? I saw his chest moving, he was still alive! Thank god! I called 999.

He was taken to hospital, they told me I wasn't aloud to be with him because I wasn't family but his mom still hadn't visited him from the last time he was in hospital so he was going to be alone!

I was stressing out, they said I could come visit him tomorrow. I didn't know what to do I went back to the apartment. I just sat and cried in my room. I got no sleep but at 7am I got changed into jiggers and a hoodie and picked some jiggers and a hoodie out for Dan incase they let him home today.

I went to the hospital at 7:30. They let me see him, he looked gray, he wasn't his usual tanned self he was gray and his eyes were dull and red from crying. I walked in and straight hugged him. He whispered something to me but I didn't catch it "what? I'm sorry, I didn't catch what you said." He refused to tell me again he just shook his head and started crying, a nurse came in and asked if we wanted anything "coffee, tea? Food?" She asked, I shook my head and she left.

"Dan why did you do it?" He just looked at me, "I'm not angry I just wish you would've talked to me you promised you would talk to me before you did anything like this again." I really wasn't angry at him but I was hurt, I just want him to open up to me and know that he can talk to me whenever he wants.

"I love you, I want you to realise that. You honestly don't get how much you mean to me." I whispered to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed in that hug for over an hour. We eventually stopped hugging and just sat on his bed in commutable silence until a nurse came in offering us some food and tea, we accepted and she left. We ate in comfortable silence too. After we decided we wanted to watch some tv so I got up and asked the nurse for a remote, there was a tv on the wall but some patients couldn't watch tv because of there injury so they didn't like to put the remotes in the rooms.

"Want to watch anything in particular?" I asked him, he just shrugged. "Well what do you want to do?" He smirked at me and pulled me towards him, we knew the nurses weren't coming in for a long time so I didn't really mind. We started kissing and I laid on top of him, he was rubbing his hand down the inside of my thigh which was really turning me on, I felt my member grow hard as my face turned red. He giggled, I could feel his member growing hard too. I started licking his top lip asking for entrance. He allowed my tongue access to the inside of his mouth. We pulled apart for air and then I started kissing his neck and sucking on the skin leaving little love bites all the way from his neck to his bare chest. He took my shirt off too and started kissing my neck down to my chest, we both really wanted to do more but couldn't because we were in a hospital. I pulled his face towards mine and laid next to him, he started to fall asleep so I hugged him closer to me and kissed his shoulder before letting myself sleep too.

"Erm, I'm sorry to wake you but I've got food for you guys..." A nurse was here, "I'm sorry but I didn't quite catch what you said?" I half whispered to her trying not to wake Dan up, "erm, food?" She said to me sheepishly, I don't know if it was a question or just simply saying eat this food either way I just nodded and mouthed 'okay' to her and she walked off. I went back to sleep pulling Dan closer to me, I love this man so much and it physically hurts my heart knowing he was doing these things.

A/N I know it's a short chapter, sorry I've just had writers block and been really busy, I will upload maybe later tonight depending on if I sleep or not! I will let you guys know! Anyway enjoy this for now.