Chapter 16

Extra long chapter🌌

Jungkook's point of view

"Ugh this is so boring, why do I have to do all this paper work. Can't one of my other employees do this?" I said kind of annoyed.
I cant stop thinking about Taehyung. Every moment of the day that boy is on my mind.
I can't even concentrate on my work anymore, and all this paper work, why did my father have to retire so early. He could have stayed with the company while I run the mafia part. But no, I have to do both.

"It's a part of the job Jungkook, you can't shove your work onto someone else all the time." Hoseok said. He was completely healed after the attack on the company. "I know Hoseok, but look at how much this is. I've been working for hours but it looks like this pile is only getting bigger!" I said while pointing at the huge pile of papers at my desk.

"Maybe you should work a little harder, and not think about Taehyung all the time." Hoseok said with a smile on his face. He knows me too well. "Oh, by the way, Yoongi is coming over today. He has some information about the club owner we were looking into."
"Okay, that's good. When is he coming?" And at the same time the door of my office swung open.
"Hello Boss did you miss me?" Yoongi shouted.

"Can't you at least knock on the door before entering?" I said with a smile. I missed Yoongi indeed. Because he is just a normal student it can take months before I see him again. And this time it was almost two months.
"I have some information on that bar guy, you interested?" Yoongi said smirking.

"Yeah ofcourse, but that can wait, sit down. I haven't seen you in two months, how are you doing? How's school, and how's your boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend? How do you know about him? I haven't told anyone about him. Did you stalk me or something?" Yoongi said kind of angry when he sat down.
I completely forgot that Taehyung was the one who told me he and this Jimin are in a relationship.
"Oh yeah about that........Taehyung knows we know each other." I said while smiling awkwardly.

"You— wait— what—why?!" Yoongi said not making any sense.
"Yeah, we were having dinner together and he started asking questions about you and me. So I kind of told him we are friends, and he kind of told me you are in a relationship with Jimin." I said not knowing how he will react to this.

"Does he know that I'm a part of the mafia and that you are a mafia boss?!?!" Yoongi shouted, if I would have told Tae, his cover would be blown and that could be very dangerous.
"What if he tells Jimin?! That would be a disaster! He wouldn't trust me anymore, worse he would dump me and never talk to me again!! Do you know what you've done by telling Taehyung this information?!? It is dangerous for him, and me, and Jimin!!"

"Relax Yoongi, I just told him we are friends because we grew up together. I'm not that stupid to tell him we are part of the mafia."
Yoongi sad down in his chair again and relaxed a bit. "How did you even manage to get a date with Tae anyway?" Yoongi said.
"I saw him walking from college to his appartment after you texted me. We started talking, exchanged numbers and decided to have dinner at his appartment."

"Ah nice, maybe we can go on a double date or something." Yoongi joked, but I tought is was a pretty good idea.
"Yeah sounds fun, I'll text him to see what he is doing, maybe we can all go tonight or something."

"Dude I was joking!" But before that sentence even left Yoongi's mouth I had already texted Taehyung.

.............................................................................

Jungkook:
Hey, are you busy? Can I come over today?

Taehyung💜:
Hey, I'm grocery shopping right now.
I just met a friend of yours, Jackson he is
Really nice.