Chapter 33

Jungkook's point of view

"They took him Jimin." Yoongi said after a while, Jimin couldn't believe that they really succeeded in taking Taehyung.

"H-how?" Jimin said, he was shocked and worried for his best friend.

"They probably drugged him like they drugged you. Namjoon found another empty seringe in the parking lot." Hoseok answered.

"Do we know where he is?"

"Yes we do..." I said, answering Jimin's question making everyone in the room look at me confused.

"Jimin, there is probably a piece of paper in your pocket with a address written on it. That's the location where they took Tae." I said standing up and holding up my hand in front of Jimin.

Jimin felt his pocket and was confused when there was actually a piece of paper in his pocket that wasn't there before.

"How did you know Jungkook?" Namjoon asked me.

"Minho..... he told me that one of Jackson's men put it in there."

"It's a trap." Jin said.

"I know... but we have to go and save Tae. He's innocent, he got involved because of me."

I took the paper from Jimin and read the address written on it. It's about 20 to 30 minutes away from here.

"Yoongi, call our men. Tell them to meet us at this address in 30 minutes. You should stay with Jimin while Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok go with me." I said handing the paper to Yoongi.

"Wait! I'm coming too!" Jimin shouted standing up but regretted it immediately. His legs weren't ready to support his body yet and he was still dizzy from the drugs in his system. Yoongi quickly helped him stand so he wouldn't fall.

"It's too dangerous Jimin, you can't come." I said.

"I'm coming with you. There's no way I'm going to let you all save Tae without me!" Jimin said sternly.

I sighed and was ready to reply when Jin beats me to it. "Let him come Jungkook, he'll stay with me in the van. Nothing will happen to him there."

Jimin smiled at Jin gratefully and Yoongi nodded in agreement. "Okay, but you'll stay there with Jin. You won't leave the van." I said.

"Thank you Jin-hyung." Jimin said.
"Oh don't thank me, I always get bored waiting in the van and just wanted some company, thats all." Jin said ruffling Jimins hair while smiling at Jimin's hurt expression.

"Let's go, we've wasted enough time already."

And with that said we all went outside to the van, ready to save Taehyung. But it won't be that easy... Jackson is smart, I know this is a trap but I can't let him hurt Taehyung. He has nothing to do with this.

It's all my fault, I shouldn't have involved him in all of this. We all took place in the van and drove off. Silence filling the van the whole ride...

...........

Taehyung's point of view

"Wake up!" Someone shouted while pouring a bucket of water over my head. I gasped and shot up from where I was laying, but winced from the pain radiating through my body.

When my eye sight was back to normal I looked up at the person who threw the water on me. It was one of Jackson's men. Next to him was Jackson.

"So finally awake? I hoped you would wake up on your own but were running out of time. My men just informed me that Jungkook is on his way here so we have to move fast." Jackson smirked.