Prologue

Darkness was everywhere and everything sees quite but in that darkness, two parts of eyes open just looking into it you get lost in those blue-green eyes at that moment the moonlight shine to through a small hole in that ceiling and that owner of those bewitch eyes could be seen. It was a beautiful 16-year-old girl she had long black hair that could be seen around in that floor. She has snow white skin as it had never seen that sunlight as for her body shape she had curved in the right place while her breast was neither to big or too small just that right size.

Lillie Pov 

Did anyone see that number of the truck that hit me because dammit my head hurt like I just get run over' I thought as I massaging my head 'where the hell I am? I thought as I try to look through the darkness to see where I am about to curse for not be able to see nothing but that darkness at the moment the moonlight shine through a small hole in that ceiling.

No really where I am' I thought as I look around that small room I was in everywhere I look everything was either broke or dirty "Gah" a groan could help but escape my lips when my head start hurting like someone just punch me in that head and their hand was made of iron again I was about to cures when memories that are not my start flashing through my mind.

I could see from a little baby girl point of view as she grows from a little baby girl into a beautiful 16-year-old female teenager. I could not help but cry for that girl had a sad life sent she was little she was always trying to get her parents and older brothers attention and love but her parent only saw her as a waste of space while her older brothers saw her as their servant that they could order around wherever they want. Since she was little she was always trying her very best and beyond just to get her family attention and love even if just for a moment but all she got was her father and older brothers glare fill with hater, and her mother hurtful words in the end even her life was taken from her.

"Hahahaha" I could not help but laugh while crying for this little girl even though she knew her suffering and death was caused by her family she still loves them even on her last breathing she still cries for them into that bitter end she still yearns for them.