Chapter 1

Don't worry Lillie Zubair for I, Lily Zubayr will live that life you always wanted but was afraid to say out loud for in fear your family will hate you more I thought as I look at the moon through the small hole in the ceiling.

''First things first, this is the same as my world but at some time not because unlike my world this world has magic as well it has some similarities with China but in the old times fewer people can marry whoever they want. For some people in that higher upper class sometimes get an arranged marries like Lillie Zubair family everyone in her family is been married by their parents, not for love even her old brothers already are engaged or married. Lillie has 11 older brothers'' I froze Lillie is already 16-years-old and she is the youngest of them as well as the only girl in that family beside her mother and servants and one will think to be the only daughter as well that youngest she will get spoiled and pampered by her family.

What did this little girl do to earn her family hater as I thought this a memory suddenly appeared and made everything clear about why her family hate her when she was a baby and was check by wizard to see what type of magic she has which it was water and telekinesis magic which is seen as that weakness magic type and not only that but also her result where said out loud in front of all that nobles as well that royal family.