Chapter 2

"Hahahahahaha" I just could help laugh at that, they think water and telekinesis are that weakness of all the other type of magic "fool I said they think water and telekinesis are the weakest magic types hahaha that is so rich water is everywhere water is inside as well need for all living being and water can be turned either hot to the point that can burned a person to death or it can be turned so cold that can froze a person to death and much more oh let's not forget telekinesis it can be used to move things even more height then a house that is if that person has a strong willpower and mind" truly fools they are.

After Lillie stop talking and look at the sky with a sad smile form on her rose red lips as a few tears came down her cheeks and chin sadness was that word one could use to describe her.

After Lillie stop crying she get up and start walking to the door when the door open there standing was six boys the one in the middle has shorted- long black hair with green eyes and sun kiss color skin like he never had seen the sun before Lillie could condition observed them memories flashed by this boys were her older brothers.

"Huh, you still alive," one of the boys said with annoyed in his voice he had short light blue hair he was not tall and neither the small he had blue-green eyes just Lille his name is Jabin Zubair the youngest male in their family.

" Yes big brother Jabin I am alive are you glad after all I'm your little sister whether you like it or not," said Lillie with a big smile on her face and her eyes closed.

"hahaha you, my little sister do not flatter yourself your lucky you were born in our family but for us was not lucky for you were born a useless trash," said Jabin with a smirk on his face "no big brother you are wrong for I Lillie Zubair was not born a useless trash for I was born with two of the strongest magic type and as well as balance for my telekinesis can help me control my water magic better" said Lillie with a smirk.