Chapter 3

"hahaha you have two of the strongest magic hahaha that is the funniest joke I had heard," a boy with shoulder-length black hair with blue eyes and snow white skin said this was Jace Zubair the second youngest male in their family and her older brother.

"believe it or not my brother," said Lillie as she walks to the door while pushing her others brothers that bothers could only watch as Lillie leave for they're shocked that Lillie talk back to them and she even smirks which she never has done.

Lillie Pov

So those were Lillie older brothers well now they are my brothers too I could help think they're fools as well heartless for I'm sure that if it was Lillie she would be crying when the brothers said all those things.

Let see Lillie is not engaged yet so that is great but her parent may do an arranged married soon for she is already 16 years-old need to find a way to stop any ideas about arranged married is there any way to stop it.

As Lillie walk that servants would look at her as she was beneath which she was too busy think of a way to stop any arranged married her parent think about for her to take notice of the servant. As she keeps walking that servants notice she was not paying any attention of what they were doing which made feel uneasy for the Lillie has always paid attention to them to try to get on their good side so they can tell her about her family likes and dislikes. Just remembering that Lillie who would make a joke of herself think she knew what her family likes and dislikes she was proud of herself for knowing them wanted to laugh off the stupidity of Lillie. A maid just could help it "Lillie you know I just found out one of lady Pacey likes if you want I can tell you" said that maid with a sweet smile.

Lillie Pov

"Lillie you know I just found out one of lady Pacey likes if you want I can tell you," said that maid with a sweet smile.

Huh wow if I was not 100 years- old when I die I may have not seen through the fake sweet smile of that maid.

Before I can answer her " lady Pacey like yellow rose" that maid said with her fake smile and stretch her hand to me like she want something "hmm even that servants don't any respected for Lillie and they even dare to trick the child into making herself one big joke and they even want rewards hehe let's play a little with them.

"Oh" was their only respond shocking them usually Lillie would jumping up and down with a big smile and thanking them as they were her life saving and she would even take anything of value on her and give to them as a thank you. The maid who tells Lillie about lady Pacey likes was awkward with her hand stretch.