Chapter 4

Lillie Pov

"Huh why are you stretching your hand maid-san, " I said with that sweetest voice and smile I could make hahaha could see the maid right eyebrow twitching at the word maid, hmm it see you all had forgotten who is the master and who is that servant well let me remind who is the boss again hehe "ah what wrong maid-san are you supposed to be working right now, in fact, are you all supposed to be working and not talking and by the way who or what gives the right to talk to me like."

"What you mean Lillie," that maid said but now she had a scolding expressed like I was disrespected her wow this servants sure forget who the master here really is well is going to be my pleasure to remind you all who is the boss around here I just could help but smirk at her

"Ah, servants" hehe when they heard me said servant all them twitched hehe this gonna be fun.

"What I mean are you supposed to be working after my family pays to work not to talk right?" I said with an innocent smile I can her lips twitching before she can say anything " and how dare you a low servant called me the youngest and only daughter of Zubair by my given name." This I said with that coldest smile as possible.

After Lillie said that all the servant stop talking and look at Lillie with disgusted for they thought she just was trying to act arrogant for everyone knew that no one on her family like to the point where they didn't care how the servants act around Lillie which gives the courage to act all high and mighty around Lillie. And this was that first time Lillie has to talk to them like this and she a trash dare to called them servants they will her place. "Lill-" before the maid can say her name she gets interpreted by Lillie " is Lady Lillie or Lady Lily to you servants and don't forget it," said Lillie with a cold look on her face that can freeze hell.

" It seems you have forgotten your place Lillie well let me remind you trash," said the same maid as she brought up her hand where there was wind circle around her. Before anything happen everyone hear footsteps coming closer to their location everyone turns to see who was soon the owner of the footstep come into their view all the servants turn and bow " master, first young master, nine young masters, your highness"

Lillie Pov

Huh so this Lillie father, first and nine brothers of well "father, first and nine brothers and your highness" was all I said to them and I could see that disproved in their eyes when I called them father and brothers hehe let's play for little while them, after all, I do have a maid to take care of.

"Oh sorry I forget I don't have a father or brothers," I said with an innocent look on my face. "Oh, where were we maid-san," you thought I forget about you sorry sweetheart but you mess with wrong person the maid respected expression fade fast and in its place was an arrogant one.

"What is going here" a cold voice said bring all the attention to themselves everyone turn to the the crown princes before anyone could said anything that maid stand up and open her mouth " I was just trying to help Lady Lillie but Lady Lillie start to scream at us" that maid said while crying all that Zubair family members turn to look at Lillie with disgust "you useless daughter dares to bully the servants and if I let you bully that servants now then in future you may try to bully your brothers and maybe even me and your mother" Lord Connor said.

" mmm" was all Lillie said with a bored look shocking them but before they can say anything Lillie raise her hand and water raise from that ground forming a Chinese dragon which with all its mighty scare that servants and shocking than others.

I hope you guys like it and tell me what you think about it :)

Sorry I thought I already have publish the prologue to chapter 4