Awsome Prussian

Hello my lovely readers! I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner it's just that I got an idea for a new Hetalia story and if I didn't finish atleast the first chapter, then it'll just keep bugging me. But enough of that shitaki! This oneshot's for Mad_As_A_Hatter who really, really wanted a Prussia one. I ADMIRE YOUR ENTHUSIASM GIRL!!!! XD  And without further adoo, here's the Awsome Prussia!

Prussia- Finally!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____'s pov

 I was laying down in the park doing nothing in particular when suddenly I heard a little peep and a ball of yellow land on my stomach."Hm?" I raised my head a bit and smiled when I saw cute little Gilbird. "Oh. Hey Gilbird; What're you doing here alone? I thought you where with your unawsome owner." I asked softly. I petted his head lightly with my finger which earned me a cute chirp. I giggled at his adorable reaction. I layed my head down on the soft grass with Gilbird snuggling into my neck. I guess I must have dozed off soon after that listening to the gentle wind.

Prussia's pov

"Gilbird! Gilbird where are you?!" I yelled across town. Geez. I take my eyes off of him for one second flirting with a girl and he flies off. "Gilbird! The awsome me's calling you!" I was getting strange look from people, but I just ignored them; THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY AWSOMENESS! As I was walking past the park, I saw ____ sleeping on the grass with Gilbird snuggling to her neck. "Gilbird!" I yelled as I ran towards him. " I've been looking everywhere for you! Do you have any idea how long the awsome me was walking around to look for your awsomeness?!" All I got was a cute chirp as Gilbird flew to my shoulder. " Your lucky you're awsome." I mumbled as I pet Gilbird's head softly. I looked back down and noticed ____ still sound asleep; damn it why does she have to be so cute? Her (h/l) (h/c) hair splayed out on the grass framing her face, (e/c) eyes delicately closed, and those pink lips...I just want to kiss them over and over again. Wait a minute! What the hell am I thinking?! A light pink tinted my cheeks as I shook my head back and forth. I sighed as I scratched the back of my neck and looked at _____. " How the hell am I going to wake you up?" Just then, a thought struck me as I leaned down to _____'s ear. " I will invade your vital regions~." I said. Suddenly _____'s hand launched out and grabbed my neck harshly. I made a gurgling sound and grabbed the person's arm, trying to get out of their grasp. " W-What the hell man?!" I choked out. She pulled my face close to hers and spat in my face " You will not invade my vital regions.EVER. If you try to, I won't hesitate to cut your b*lls off and shove them down your throut. Got it?!". I shook my head yes rapidly as she let go of my neck. " Good! Now if you'll excuse me, your unawsomeness is contagious so I have to leave." ____ said sickingly sweet. Right when she started to walk away, I snapped out of it and angrily grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest. "Gilbert! Let me go now!" ___ yelled as she tried to push me away. "Do you really think I'm not awsome?" I said huskily in ____'s ear.

_____'s pov

"Do you really think I'm not awsome?" Prussia asked huskily next to my ear. I stopped trying to get away when I just had decided to do the impersonation of a strawberry. "Yes. Got a problem with it unawsome one?" I said coldly. A chuckle rumbled from Gilbert's chest as he put his head on mine. "Ypu sure I'm not awsome?" I scoffed and turned my head to the side. "Positive." After I said that, Prussia moved back a bit and softly placed his lips on mine. Cue shivers going down my spine. I grabbed a hold of Prussia's shirt and pulled him closer to me, trying to deepen the kiss. His hands found their way to the small of my back, suprisingly not trying to grope me anywhere. Afew minutes later, Prussia pulled away wearing a smug smirk. " Kesesesese! I guess I really am awsome to you now aren't I?" I scoffed and hit his well toned chest. " But your just as awsome too." I was about to insult him when he smashed his lips on mine again and quickly left the park, yelling 'I AM AWSOME' and leaving me speechless. "DAMN PRUSSIAN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prussia: Finally the awsome me got another oneshot! But it kinda sucks Ana.

Me: YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT YOU STUPID PRUSSIAN! *hits Prussia with a sludge hammer*

Prussia:*on the ground twitching in a pool of his own blood*

America: Ana! Dude, remember you still have to do Egypt and Australia bra!!!

Me: oh yeah. I'll try to do those by sunday. AND MY FELLOW READERS THAT I LOVE TO DEATH!!! I just started a new Hetalia based on a love triangle with America and England! Please, feel free to read it ok? Just go to my profile and it has the two countries on the cover. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH! REMEMBER THAT AND STAY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT! <3

VOTE IT! :D

COMMENT! XD