How Italians Get A Date

I decided to make a oneshot thats a bit different from the other ones that I usually do. It's about Romano ofcourse, which was requested by _Kentucky_ America's 15th state~! Now sit back, grab a tomatoe and some churros, and enjoy~!

America: AWSOME~! I HAVE A STATE?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice to mee'cha bra!

_Kentucky_: Nice to meet you too America! Wanna get a burger?

America: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romano's pov

That stupid fratello of mine! Why did he have to force me to ask ____ out on a date?! WHEN I GET BACK HOME I'M SO PUNCHING HIM IN THE EAR!!! THIS WEATHER MAN PREDICTED A 99% CHANCE OF SHIT STORM AND IT'S COMIN' RIGHT AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!! (imaginary hamster America for anyone to guess where this came from ;) )

I reluctantly walked up to ____'s door, my feet feeling as heavy as bricks for some reason. "Damn bastard of a brother." I mumbled. I sighed and banged on the door hard. I heard a quiet "Coming!" A few moments later, ____ opened the door wearing a black v neck shirt with red shirt under, dark blue jeans, and black slippers. Her soft, shiny hair was down, soft curls framing her beautiful face perfectly. A smile formed on her mouth showing her pearly white teeth. " Ciao Romano~! What's up?" I could feel my face getting extremely hot, so I leaned my head down so my bangs will hide my eyes. "will you go on a date with me?' I mutterd. "What was that? I couldn't hear you Romano." I sighed and clenched my fists together, raising my head up, but still avoiding eye contact. "Will you go on a damn date with me?" I said a bit louder. A few seconds past until ____ gave me a peck on a cheek. "Your so cute when you blush Romano~! Ofcourse I will." My eyes widened and looked at ____, (e/c) eyes gleaming so brightly. "Ummm.....can we go now? Sorry if it's a bit short notice." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "No no no! It's no problem; I'll just put on some sneakers and get my hat ok?" I nodded my head and stood at the door way, thinking about a nice restaurant I could take ____ to. "I'm ready." I snapped out of my daze and looked at ____. She put on a black beanie and a pair of red/black nickies. I blushed a bit when I grabbed her hand and walked to my red Ferrari. I opened the door to the passenger seat for ___; she gave me a sweet "Thank You" and hopped in. I closed the door gently and walked to the drivers seat, put on my seat belt, and drove off.

'Now where should I go? I heard about a new Italian restaurant, but maybe.......damn it. I guess I'll just go to the Tomato Bastard's café.' I sighed as I glanced at ____. Her long (h/c) hair slightly curly, (e/c) eyes looking out the window curiously, and those lips.....damn it all how much I want to place mine over hers. A few minutes later, I parked outside of Spain's café and stepped out of the car, quickly opening the passenger door open for ____. "Thank you Romano." ____ said softly. Her voice is just like an angels, soft and caring. Man, I sound like my stupid fratello. I opened the front door for ____, rewarding me with one of her gentle smiles. A soft red tinged my cheeks as I walked in after her. A soft jingle if the bell placed by the door sounded, making the stupid tomato bastard poke his head out of the kitchen, a stupidly wide grin and big eyes forming. "ROMANO~!!! I knew that you'd come one day!" I let out a grunt as Spain tackled me into a hug, nearly making us both fall. I heard a soft giggle and looked up to find out that it was ____. I sighed as I pushed the spaniard away from me. " I told you not to hug me Spain." A sad look overcame his face as he suddenly went to his 'emo corner' and started to grow mushrooms. I sweat dropped as I rubbed my temples. "Geez, I'm sorry. Listen, just make me and ____ some food ok?" Spain looked up to me and instantly ran to the front counter, quickly setting up a table next to the window, placing some sweet bread and candles in the middle, a red rosé in a tiny vase. "Have a seat and I'll make some of my famous churros and cafe ok?" With that, Spain left to the kitchen leaving me and ____ alone.

I pulled out a chair for her, letting her sit down while I pushed in the chair. "Grazie Romano~. Your such a gentleman today." I sat down in my chair and nodded my head. " I have to be nice to a bella ragazza." A candy apple red tinted her cheeks as she fidgeted a bit in her seat. "Cute..." I mumbled. At that moment, Spain walked in with a plate of hot cinnamon and sugar goodness and two small cups of coffee. "Enjoy~. And don't worry about the price, it's on the house. Anything for my cute little Lovino~!" He quickly ruffled my head and went back to the kitchen before I could smack him with a plate. "Let's eat shall we?" ____ said. I nodded and took a sip of my coffee; even though it was instant, it was pretty good with the milk and brown sugar. "So good~!" ____ said in bliss, holding her cheek with a happy look on her face. I chuckled and grabbed a churro. ____ blushed even more as she also tried to get a churro, resulting in our fingers touching. "Sorry." We said quickly. She let out a giggle as she went to grab another warm pastry, taking a bite out of it and smacking her lips in delite.

This continued for a while until all of the Spanish pastries were eaten and we just sipped our coffee. I looked out the window only to find dark grey clouds above us. "Looks like it's gonna rain..." ____ whispered. "But I still like it when it's gloomy outside; just makes me want to sit down reading a book and drink coffee y'know?" She looked at me, an incredibly sweet smile on her face. "I wish I had someone to share moments like that with though....." ____ mumbled. I glance at her, a far away look in her eyes. I gentley grabbed her hand from across the table and rubbed the top of it with my thumb. ____ looked at me with wide eyes but soon gave me a look full of love. She sat up a bit and kissed my cheek tenderly, sending my face a blaze. She giggled a bit and held my cheeks gentley, placing her plump, soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on hers, kissing back with all of the passion and love I had for her. She held the flavor of cinnamon and sweet coffee that only made me crave for her more. I pulled away slowly and put my forehead against hers, clearly seeing the blush that covered her face. " Te amo Romano~." A small smile formed on my lips as I gave ____ a tiny peck. "Te amo ____."

"That went well huh?" Spain asked Italy. "Si~. I-a knew that Romano loved ____. Ve~!" Spain just made a cute face as he took a photo of the new couple from the kitchen doorway. "Good job Lovino~!" Spain whispered, a thumb held up as tears of joy fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM DONE WITH THIS FINALLY!!!!!!! You guys don't know how much of a bitch school was for me. I got SIX essays already and it's only September!!!!!!! X'( But my motivation to do my best in school are my fans and readers. Requests are open for now, but I'm gonna put a limit for only 8 requests ok? Give me an OC that ISN'T the Dominican Republic, what you want the story to be mainly about, and all of that stuff. Love you guys. CIAO~! IN THE MEAN TIME, LOVE ITALY AND ROMANO WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!! XD

LOVE IT!

VOTE IT!!

COMMENT