RWBY Volume 3, Chapter 1: Round One | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

On A Cliff*

Ruby was looking down at a headstone that said 'Summer Rose' (This will have huge relevance and large ramifications very later in another story).

Ruby pulled her hood down.

Ruby said "Hey mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. I met someone. Also things have been... Well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know... dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang and Weiss helps. I keep Yang in line. That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Yang also met someone too. But the best part is that Weiss and Blake are on me and Yang's team. Weiss is the girl I like and Blake is the girl Yang likes. Together, we form Team RWBY. And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion... Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends, and I met some... let's just say, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say: Like mother, like daughter. I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow.".

Zwei barked and Ruby turned around to look at him and her father Taiyang.

Ruby then said "Oh! Looks like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!".

Ruby then pulled her hood up and started to walk towards Taiyang and Zwei.

Ruby stopped and looked back and said "It was good to talk.".

Ruby then ran towards Taiyang and Zwei and they all headed off.

In The Arena Near Beacon*

People were cheering very, very, very excitingly. 

Ruby blocked an attack and twirled 'Crescent Rose' around then charged at someone.

Blake blocked an attack then from Reese of Team ABRN.

Weiss then attacked someone with her Glyph's.

Yang was fighting with Arslan of Team ABRN. 

Yang landed on the ground and started shooting at Arslan.

In The Press Box*

Prof. Port said "O-OH! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?".

Dr. Oobleck then said "Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say: this match may be one of the closet we've seen in the four-and-four round of the tournament!".

Prof. Port then said "For those of you just now joining us, Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum! If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.".

Dr. Oobleck then said "The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being teased... is skill.".