RWBY Volume 3, Chapter 11: Heroes and Monsters | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Sky's*

The Grimm Wyvern was still flying around.

The Grimm Wyvern passed by the ship Ruby was standing on.

Ruby then noticed Grimm Griffin's and Nevermore's started to follow the Grimm Wyvern.

A Grimm Griffon landed by Ruby and she immediately used 'Crescent Rose' to kill it.

Neo was now standing behind Ruby.

Ruby asked "Huh?" before turning around to see Neo taking a picture of her on her Scroll(Phone).

Neo put her Scroll(Phone) away and winked at Ruby.

Inside The Ship*

Torchwick received a picture and message on his Scroll(phone). 

The picture was of Ruby and it had a message attached that said 'Guess who?'.

Torchwick angrily said "Oh, you can not be serious.". 

Torchwick grabbed his Scroll(Phone) and walked off.

Elsewhere By The Beacon Cafeteria*

Blake was fearfully staring at Adam who was staring at her.

Blake started to step back.

Adam then smugly asked "Running away again? Is that what you've become my love? A coward?".

Blake then fearfully asked "Why are you doing this?",

Adam then angrily said "You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! Consider this the spark.".

Adam stepped on someone who was lying on the ground.

Adam the grabbed the handle of his blade which caused Blake's eyes to widen.

Adam pulled his blade out of it's hilt and was about to stab the person laying on the ground but in a fraction of a second Blake launched forward and pushed Adam back using 'Gambol Shroud'

Adam held 'Gambol Shroud' back with minimal effort.

Blake confidently said "I'm not running!".

Adam looked down at Blake and sternly said "You will.".

Adam kicked Blake down to the ground.

Blake looked over to see a Creep Grimm running towards her but it was shot by Adam's hand gun.

Blake looked at Adam and Adam sternly said "But not, before you've suffered for your betrayal, my love.".

Adam the started to slowly walk towards Blake.

Elsewhere*

Velvet was lying on the ground with her carrying case beside her.

Velvet slowly got up but was pulled up by Coco who was right by her.

Reese and Neon passed by Coco and Velvet and helped everyone else kill a Grimm Griffon, Atlesian Robotic Guards, and someone piloting a giant mech suit.