6ºS A N D M A N

We stood at the outskirts of the city. After finding out Disco's identity, we had a lot of catching up to do. We have managed to go unnoticed by anyone in the city area.

We came up to a tunnel and we walked in at ease, ready to shoot if needed. The tension in that tunnel only grew as we were all anxious. Our hearts pounded to the beat of their footsteps. I looked at everyone. The guys and I have only been to the city once and we got out safely, the fact that the Fabulous Four got ghosted there is a bit frightening in a sense.

There was a cold gust that suddenly flew through the tunnel. Everyone froze at the feeling. The faint sound of an engine could be heard to only those who were listening for it, however, it's volume soon began to get louder. I could hear my heart beat loudly in my chest.

Eventually a car that had no resemblance to a BL/ind. truck, soon came to a halt right in front of us. A white spider logo was plastered on the front, the window rolled down and a man with curly long hair looked at us all. Disco's hand was hovering very closely to his ray gun.

"All of you! What are you doing here!" He yelled at us. "We're here to pick up that vehicle you're driving. Who sent you to do our job?" Disco asked, he now that the gun handle tightly in his grip. The driver looked at us and said, "Dude, why are you taking our car. Wait, who are you guys?" He asked.

Soul glanced at me and I nodded to him.

"I'm Soul Punk, Dr. D sent us to retrieve the Fabulous Four's car. Now unless you are one of the Fabulous Four then I suggest you get out out now" Soul said in a demanding tone. The guy held out his hand and said, "The name is Jet Star and I am one of the Fabulous Four, along with Party and Ghoul and the back-"

"Jet you shouldn't give out our names like that!" a harsh whisper was heard from behind Jet Star.

"Jet Star, Party Poison, and Fun Ghoul? I thought there was four of you" I said. Jet looked like he wanted to punch me in the throat. "Just get in the car so we can get out of here" He said.

All eight of us have now managed to fit in the car. Party Poison didn't look as intimidating in person, however, he did look like he was in a lot of pain and was holding head."So..." Disco started, "Weren't you guys just ghosted?" he asked. Fun Ghoul sighed, "We thought we all died and then apparently we woke up and the doors were just open-"

"That's not how it happened Ghoul" Party said.

"Okay then you fucking explain it then"

Party groaned, "Ghoul I don't remember anything, it's just pain. I do remember see Kobra though and we need to find him, I looked in their files and it said that he had escaped a while ago but I don't think he would leave without us."

"Guys just stop talking, my head hurts" Jet said from the drivers seat.

It came to a point where it was just silence and everyone breathing. Soul leaned over to whisper to me, "My Chemical Romance..." he said. I didn't know what he was getting at but I hated it. I just got Mikey out of my ead and he just had to bring it up again.

"Shut up" I whispered. Soul pouted, "Ghoul is Frank, Sandman... look at him!" he replied. Disco glanced at us confused. Ghoul looked up and said, "You talking about us while we're right next to you?"

"N-No" Soul stuttered, "You guys just resemble a couple of our friends" it grew quiet again. Disco started to laugh, "I swear to god if this turns into how I met you guys then fuck me"

Ghoul looked confused, "What are you guys talking about?" he asked. "We found out that we knew each before... before the fires. And now we've just been catching up with an old friend." I explained.

Ghoul nodded, satisfied with my answer. "So you guys think you know us from before?" Jet asked. Soul smiled and nodded, fuck him for being a ray of sunshine. "Who do you think we are-"

"Jet. I don't want them to guess" Party cut in. "Why not?" He asked.

Party sighed, " If they guess who we are then then they have to tell us who they are, okay?

Party and Jet shook on it and stared at Soul waiting for an answer. "So I f I get this wrong, please don't judge me cause you guys all have that weird feeling I had before I knew Disco's identity" Everyone nodded for him to continue.

First he pointed at Jet star, "Ray Toro..." then at Fun Ghoul, "Frank Iero..." lastly at Party Poison, "Gerard Way. Boom!" He exclaimed. 

I watched his reveals in an entertaining way, I did not expect the three to go pale, "Who are you guys?" They asked. Oh shit.