uno

it was always with him when i felt safe. his warm touch, his right hugs, his goofy personality. that's what i loved about alessio. i rub my eyes and turn around to see a sleepy alessio. i smile and get off his bed.

i put on his sweater, then my red shorts. i grab my keys and head out his door. "deja." he says in a sleepy tone. fucking hot. "hey, good morning." i say as i walk towards to lay with him. "do you have to go now?!" he groans as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"yeah, i gotta go get dressed and take a shower." i look back at his lovely face. "i'll see you later." i giggle as he releases me from his grip. "i love you." i smile and look down at him. he smiles and stands up, now making him much taller than me.

"i love you too." he grabs my face and pulls it to his. ugh this feeling.

i walk out his door and into my car.
-
3weekslater
i get out of the shower, all clean n fresh. the. i hear the doorbell ring. i remember no ones there to answer it, because my parents aren't home. fuck, i put on some shorts and one of alessios stolen jackets. "i'm coming!" i shout and run downstairs.

i open the door to alessios mom tonia. "hey mrs scalzotto! what brings you here?" i smile. "oh honey, i blame alessio for not telling you this sooner.. but we're moving." she says. that's when everything stopped. first i got my brother taken away from me, my parents, now the love of my life.

"uh- what?" i shake my head back to reality. "i'm so sorry honey." she grabs my hand and i look down at hers. i start to tear up. "why couldn't he tell me directly?" i sniff. "he's busy packing, but i know for sure that he'll pay you a visit."

she lets go of my hands, smiles, and goes back to her car.
-
"why didn't you fucking tell me alessio!" i say and push him back. "i'm sorry, i was busy!" he says back. "i cant let you go." i say and bury my face in my hands. "i'm sorry." he walks to me. "i'm gonna miss you." i turn around to hug him, one last time.

"me too." he rubs my back. "i love you, alessio scalzotto." i whined. "i love you too." he smiles. that's when i never saw him again.