siete

alessios pov

i knew that asshole put something in her drink. i look down at her passing out. i put the white sheet over her and walk downstairs.

i eyed the dude who gave her the drink and walk up to him. "what did you put in her drink?" slam the table. "what?" he plays dumb. "god dammit i said what did you put in her god damn drink?" i grab him by the collar. "what even is she to you? knowing you you can care less. you left her bro, she's nothing to you." he smirked. does this bitch really want to die?

"actually, deja is way more than something to me, so if you could stay out of our business that would be great. and if you would stop putting shit in girls' drinks that would be awesome." i slam him on the wall and walk away.

"your just using her!" he shouted out at me. i nod my head and hold back. his footsteps got closer to mine. "is she really anything.. to you?" he laughed. and that's it. i gave him one big one on the jaw.

"bro, zotto chill." matt held me back. "go check on deja, alright? take a breather." he pats me on the back. i sigh and walk to the living room where everyone was dancing. i take a random red cup from the counter and gulp it down.

"come dance!" some girls shout at me, i smile and wave. maybe i should just enjoy myself for a bit. i walk to the dance floor and just stand there waiting for something, i don't know what, but something.

"hey" some random hoe rubbed her ass on me. "hm." i look up. "alessio, right." she winked. "yea" i half smile. "you gotta girlfriend?" she asks. and i don't know what to say now. "yeah, actually." i look up and grin. "then what the fuck are you doing here!" she scoffs in disgust and pushes my chest away.

i walk upstairs with my hands in my pockets to check on deja. still out. i come to watch her sleep. a couple notifications come from her phone and i had nothing else but to check them for her.

where are you?- mom

im at lacey's house sleeping over.- i text pretending to be deja.

okay, love you joli nuage- mom

i'm pretty sure that meant 'cloud' or something in french. i go look at the other notifs

where are u bitch- lacey

ill stay the night at the party upstairs.- deja

okay be safe luv u- lacey

<3- deja
-
i look at her peacefully asleep on the bed. she looks so gorgeous in every damn angle. then i started to think. does she love me? after what i still did? did i fuck it up? are we still gonna be the same? i was so deep into thought i didn't even see her arise.

"come stai piccola?" i play with her hair. "mnnn, wha happened." she rubbed her eyes. "you fell asleep, love." i smile. "can you stay here with me?" she asks. "of course princess" (ew lol)

i snuggle in with her and we both fall asleep together.